Tornado Watch, slight chance of a Mushroom cloud

WarioLoaf

Wild Cherry Pepsi ! Thats what I Want !
Banned User
In the mushroom Kingdom, why havent they had one blasted hurricane or Tornado? no bad weather at all!

Nice place to live. Then again, I bet a hurricane would destroy the game software.

A tweester lol besides there is no storms or rain which is good. I would move there but I was told that the residence that there were no more spaces because of mario's jumping and the ? blocks :lol: :lol:

Yea but that's kinda more like a species
I know but what other types pf tweester are there?

Remember Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour and Advance Tour. Rain really stunk. Oh, yeah. There's also the N64 and GBC versions... did those have rain, too? I don't think so...

And I'm telling you PLUM bomb that rain fries your head with cheese, and no
games! *shocks PLUMs*

BTW, there is actually rain in Luigi's Circuit in GBA on the game, Mario Kart:
Super Circuit and reappeared in Mario Kart DS. :wink:

So we are saying that if there's weather other than sunny. Then graphics will be totally ruined.

It rains outside Bessie Bass' battleship.

Ever heard of the "Butterfly Effect"?

*BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURP*

The Mushroom Kingdom will have a hurricane tonight.

I don't want a hint at how they're made either...

Blegh. I feel like shaving my tounge.

Nopezorz. Do you need an expensive program to do it with?

They should have shown the torrential rains that flooded Isle Delfino in SMS... And it rained once in SMRPG...

I don't think it was a storm that flooded Isle Delphino, I think a Pianta mentioned that the flooding was caused by Mt. Corona spewing a huge amount of water for some reason. And the rain in Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars was caused by Mallow crying.

Back