Will Japan-Only characters in Brawl?

maledict

Hammer Bro.
the japanese characters on brawl will be limited, the cuestion is who will be?. I don't have idea of annyone exep for stafy. and I want to know what japanese character would you like to see?

YellowYoshi398 said:
Smiddle said:
Japanese characters? What do you mean?

If he's talkin' Stafy, then I guess characters exclusive to Japan-only games...
that's right, fire emblem was a japan exclusive saga until marth and roy were incluyed as characters on the melee.

maledict said:
YellowYoshi398 said:
Smiddle said:
Japanese characters? What do you mean?

If he's talkin' Stafy, then I guess characters exclusive to Japan-only games...
that's right, fire emblem was a japan exclusive saga until marth and roy were incluyed as characters on the melee.

I've seen Fire Emblem GBA in my local store. But before, it was Japan only.

Yes. They localized it to Western and European countries after Roy and Marth showed their faces in Melee.

We need that sexy bat lady from Band Brothers (aka Jam with the Band)

I think it was stated that not much emphasis would be put on Japan-only characters, though that doesn't meen that some won't actually appear in the game.

Could this mean that.... AKITO SOHMA WILL FINALLY BE IN A VIDEOGAME!!!!! (you get a cookie if you know who Akito Sohma is...)

No. Sakurai said the character has to originate from a video game, no anime, manga, cartoon, book, comic, etc. originating characters, even if they've appeared in a video game.

Owned.

And Lip would be cool, I guess. No being replaced by Yoshi this time. Then theres Stafy, and maybe some character from Mother and/or Mother 3.

Ooh! And how about Papa from Doki Doki Panic?

Uh, did you know they were made in Japan?

Aw, stop w/ teh fighting!

I like this conversation... I revive it. I'd like to see the sexy bat lady from Band Brothers as an assist trophy rather than a playable character. She'd be so cool! DEATH METAL ATTACK!!!

well, the www.smashbros.com already revealed the first japan exclusive character as an assist trophy, is the devil of the game "devil world", I played that game but on an illegal console called "nasa". I would like to see stafy, atleast as an assist trophy

Devil World isn't Japan exclusive, I'm pretty sure it was released in PAL regions (or at least Europe) as well.

Sir Grodus said:
Devil World isn't Japan exclusive, I'm pretty sure it was released in PAL regions (or at least Europe) as well.

Mm? The only appearence it made in America was in Tetris DS.

Back