This song sucks!

Ugozima's Rival said:
Judging my low standards for modern music, I guess I should avoid them.
Be glad you've never heard them. Brokencyde fuse electropop, teen pop, party rap and screamo together. So you're getting the horrible music and auto-tune abuse of Britney Spears and Lady Gaga, the terrible rapping of Soulja Boy and the wangsty screeching of Slipknot, all in one painful blend.

Why did they think anyone would actually enjoy that?! It makes no sense.

Ugozima's Rival said:
I'm sure they're not as popular as the people who get their songs overplayed on the radio...
I hate the radio. I swear, if I hear "Livin' on a Prayer" one more time I'm going to puke blood.

Livin' on a Prayer is great when your team is losing late in a game.

The radio and music TV stations overplay it so fucking much.

If so, I wonder why I haven't heard it yet...

Well, we're in two different countries.

Either that or I forgot about what I've heard of it, if I did.

Some songs are OK once in a while, but get worse the more they are overused, like "Viva La Vida".

Lario, what country are you in where the music is different? I'm in America.

Also, the best Beatles song is Helter Skelter. Love it when Ringo yells, "I'VE GOT BLISTERS ON MY FINGERS!"

Blue Monday said:
"The Final Countdown" is, without a doubt, one of the all-time worst songs in history. That synthesizer riff is overused and takes away the metal feel the song is meant to have, not to mention the lyrics are godawful. "We're heading for Venus / But still we stand tall / Cuz maybe they've seen us", what the fuck?!

It's hilariously bad.

It's still bad, tho. Your mileage may vary on whether or not it's so bad it's good, tho.

Sharks Territory said:
Guys, you know what's hard (avoid innuendo)? Finding good dance songs.

Idioteque and Packt Like Sardines in a Crushd Tin Box, both by Radiohead. Technically, they're Intelligent Electronic Dance Music, but it's still dance music, and good dance music too!

I wish they had a different name for Intelligent Dance Music, tho.

Sharks Territory said:
Here is every song/artist that I can think of that sucks. Feel free to add to the list.

- Ke$ha
- High School Musical
- Jonas Brothers
- Miley Cyrus

- Justin Bieber
- "Right Round" - Flo Rida (feat. Ke$ha)
Agree.

I also cant stand at all reggaeton. Its an insult to music, its not even music!!!

LOL. My friends downloaded two Ke$ha CDs and a Hannah Montana CD to their iPods, hooked it up to speakers, turned it up full blast and rode on their bikes downtown while playing it.

Thom Yorke said:
Idioteque and Packt Like Sardines in a Crushd Tin Box, both by Radiohead. Technically, they're Intelligent Electronic Dance Music, but it's still dance music, and good dance music too!
Intelligent dance is 'dance music' only in name; there is no damn way you can dance to it. Just try dancing to Boards of Canada's "1969"; it doesn't work.

No, if you want real dance music, I'd suggest Daft Punk or early Madonna (Ray of Light always struck me as a particularly groovy album).

I wish they had a different name for Intelligent Dance Music, tho.
I tend to use the term 'ambient techno' instead of IDM.

Pretty much all of Anal ****'s work is horrible. Then again, the band have admitted to intentionally making the music so awful just to piss people off.

Of course. Nirvana were a fantastic band.

On the opposite side of the incoherence spectrum (as in, not aggressive), My Bloody Valentine were the best.

Back