Votes: 12 31.6%
  • Safari

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Netscape

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
1. Internet Explorer is trash. Slow, buggy, annoying, et cetera.

2. Mozilla Firefox is about 0.001% better.

3. Google Chrome. Now that's a web browser. I use it, and if I didn't, I'd still be trying to get into the SMW for the first time.

Unfortunately, I'm away from home at the moment, and have no options other than Internet Explorer. It's taking forever D:
Normally, I use Safari, both on my iPod and on the iMac. I LOVES IT. It's super fast, it doesn't crash, it doesn't irritate me with pop-ups, etc.
My old computer had both Internet Explorer and Firefox. I liked IE better, but both of them sucked. They were both slow as maple syrup in winter. Internet Explorer would not stop bugging me about updates. When I finally upgraded it, no matter how many times I checked that evil box, when I opened the browser, I got "WELCOME TO INTERNET EXPLORER 8. TAKE SOME TIME OUT OF YOUR BUSY SCHEDULE TO READ CRAP THAT YOU PROBABLY ALREADY KNOW. I WON'T STOP APPEARING UNTIL YOU READ EVERYTHING. AND DON'T FAKE IT. WE'LL KNOW IF YOU DO." And Firefox hated me. At least three times a day, it would randomly crash on me, even on Google, which is just about the simplest website I have ever been on. And after I double-clicked the icon, I would go and fix myself a nosh in the kitchen, and when I got back, the homepage was halfway loaded. Ugh.

Anyway, there's my rant! Feel free to skip over it, since it is rather obscenely huge. ;D

FireFox in every computer I use.

Krizzy said:
schmutz said:
it would randomly crash on me, even on Google, which is just about the simplest website I have ever been on.
Have you ever even used Google? it is NOT a simple website.

Oh yeah, and it's evil.

It shouldn't take five minutes to load a picture, some links, and a search box.

Why is Google evil?

Back