A possible Luigi's Mansion port and/or sequel in the making?

SolarBlaze

Guardian of the Sol Emeralds.
Retired Wiki Staff
http://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=111445

Whether this turns out to be a New Play Control! port, or an actual sequel, I'll accept either one. The former, because of the fact that I lost my original Gamecube copy of the game, as well as the new content that they've been adding in the New Play Control! versions, starting with the Wii version of Donkey Kong Jungle Beat. If this is an actual sequel, then that's good news, too, since I've waited years for one.

It'd be cool if it's really a sequel. It's about time for one too. Luigi's Manision's age is starting to pass the 10 year mark. Hard to believe it's already been 10 or so years. :-\

Actually, Luigi's Mansion, as well as the Gamecube itself, came out in November 2001, so it hasn't been ten years yet. In fact, it hasn't even been nine years.

I'll be darned if they don't use my idea.

http://forum.mariowiki.com/index.php?topic=6255.msg167308#msg167308

:luigi: VS :boo:

They never accept what the fans demand.

The only exception is Sonic being playable in SSBB. Maybe Snake falls under the same category, too.

The User Formerly Known as Lario said:

Like a sequel?

wsbm said:
Like a sequel?
Maybe, we'll see. They aren't being jerks by not normaly doing what the fans want them to do, they're playing it smart. There's millions of Nintendo fans and Nintendo probabilly can't take time to do what they suggest. Plus, if they do what one fan says something everyone won't agree on, every other fan would get mad because Nintendo can't use all thier suggestions and the one guy would look like he got special treatment.

Nerdy Guy said:
wsbm said:
Like a sequel?
Maybe, we'll see. They aren't being jerks by not normaly doing what the fans want them to do, they're playing it smart. There's millions of Nintendo fans and Nintendo probabilly can't take time to do what they suggest. Plus, if they do what one fan says something everyone won't agree on, every other fan would get mad because Nintendo can't use all thier suggestions and the one guy would look like he got special treatment.
Per

The only exception is Sonic being playable in SSBB. Maybe Snake falls under the same category, too.
Snake was in because Metal Gear creator Hideo Kojima pleaded for Nintendo to put him in Brawl. He did the same thing for Melee, too.

Reversinator said:
Snake was in because Metal Gear creator Hideo Kojima pleaded for Nintendo to put him in Brawl. He did the same thing for Melee, too.
Actually, he begged for Sakurai to put him in Melee but it was too far in development and they promised he'd be in Brawl. ;)

Back