Ralph's Odyssey

Status
Not open for further replies.

ralphfan

Thank you based god
There were some Didn't Do The Research moments like how your edits helped you get promoted, since the ammount of edits aren't the main reason you get promoted on the real wiki. You need to have a good character, commited to the job, have the sysops think you're ready for the job, etc. Also, I found some parts to be slightly self-centered. Other then that, it was pretty good.

Nerdy Guy said:
There were some Didn't Do The Research moments like how your edits helped you get promoted, since the ammount of edits aren't the main reason you get promoted on the real wiki. You need to have a good character, commited to the job, have the sysops think you're ready for the job, etc. Also, I found some parts to be slightly self-centered. Other then that, it was pretty good.
True, and they also need to have good grammar.

The best fan fiction on Userpedia, primarily because it's the only one I've read.

Also, I can't wait until I appear as a not-so nice person.

I need more info on you to include you. You should go on chat sometime.

I'm not in the story? Aw...

I like the story, Ralph.

Some things seem a bit odd, though. Don't shoot me for saying this, but I think you may be going a bit overboard with trying to include adult-content.

Ralph's trying too hard to include it though. Plus no one really asked him to put it in.

I haven't read a lot of it, but what are examples of "adult content"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back