My Mini-Comic

Wow. Funny thing is that I hadn't thought of that...

That's probably even worse cheating. -_-

And sometimes my words do sound awkward, so sorry.

Wayoshi said:
That's probably even worse cheating. -_-

And sometimes my words do sound awkward, so sorry.

yeah. ECSPECIALLY when you're linking up with a friend, and some stranger comes on, UNEXPECTEDLY, and starts using all these go through walls, and turbofast, and unlimited Bloopers cheats!!!! (note:actually happened)

I've never been the victim of an Action Replay cheater before, but most definitely I would be able to handle unlimited Blooper.

YellowYoshi398 said:
Bloopers are kinda pointless in MKDS.

yeah, just use the bottom screen. so what if you can't powerslide for 10 seconds? but, anyway, It IS anoying when you're in the middle of a powerslide on Rainbow road, and you're about to stop 'cause you can't see, and he Smashes into you at 90mph* and sends you off the course!

He used, go at Mushroom Speed, and then he got a Mushroom!

I actually kind of find Bloopers useless in every way. I don't have to look at the bottom screen map; I manage to find my way around the goop on the top screen!

Max2 said:
but, anyway, It IS anoying when you're in the middle of a powerslide on Rainbow road, and you're about to stop 'cause you can't see, and he Smashes into you at 90mph* and sends you off the course!

He used, go at Mushroom Speed, and then he got a Mushroom!

seriously, THAT is annoying. I mean it. you should try it! :lol: don't. You will curse at your brain like I did :lol:

Dry Bones said:
Bloopers must be a blooper in the game :lol: :lol:

(bad joke)

Very bad :P

Back