My Mini-Comic

Wayoshi

PM Pro
As it appears on my user page:

"Yoshies are not Babies (#1)".

Sections: 4
Captions: 4
Sprites: 17
Description: Yoshies first appeared in Super Mario World. There, 7 of them were captured by Bowser and the Koopa Kids. Then, on the SMW TV show, Yoshi is depicted as a child throughout the short-lived one season. Thought I'd make fun of those facts (I should have included a reference to Yoshi's Story somewhere, as that game is overall for the below-average gamer) here.

Extra Stuff: I spicened up the last caption by adding some ! Blocks and a door.

Look out next week or next weekend for Comic #2. :)

Knife

Searching for adventure
Retired Wiki Staff
:) Good comic! :) The only sad part was that it had to end :cry:

Wayoshi

PM Pro
My plan is next weekend, I'll have time to assemble some more sprites together. I am not sure what it will be on, exactly.

Paper Jorge

who? am? I?
Wayoshi said:
My plan is next weekend, I'll have time to assemble some more sprites together. I am not sure what it will be on, exactly.
I can't wait for the next one :D!

Hmmm... how do you post comics onto the internet? thats a cool one.

Wayoshi

PM Pro
COMIC #2 IS NOW UPLOADED!

[mwiki]Image:Wayoshicomic.jpg[/mwiki]
"Listen to Mario...or Else!" (#2).

Sections: 9
Captions: 18
Sprites: 35

Description: Pretty good for one day's work, eh? Anyways, the mini-Yoshi is supposed to be the power-up that makes Mario have a Yoshi suit on, so that's why it appears when Mario is only wing-capped. I knew I wanted the Yoshi general and the tanker at the end, but the rest of the storyline was made up as I went along. Remember, everybody: Mario is God. If you don't listen to him, bad things will happen, possibly to himself. :twisted:

Extra Stuff: The hiding places are obvious, but hey...at least the little guy talks the meaning of the comic at the end!

Wayoshi

PM Pro
Comic #3: Tag Team

Sections: 9
Captions: 15
Sprites: 34

Description: Can you believe ''that this happened to me on MKDS online??'' The only difference was that the "star" player was ROB, and he was using a kart with a high items rating. I was basically swearing the whole time he was ramming me, lap by lap. Thankfully, on Wario Stadium, thanks to the ramp jumps, ROB missed me the last two times and I squeezed out a tie for 1st place on the entire match. They were two Japanese guys – the good Mario player was 2230-220 (see why now?) and the ROB was 680-715 (suggesting that this "tag team" hasn't been in place forever, or otherwise his record would suck big-time).

Extra Stuff: Just a quick shout-out to the problems online... :)

WarioLoaf

Wild Cherry Pepsi ! Thats what I Want !
Banned User
WOW! nice, dude. believe me, there's alot more retarded stuff that happens there then this!

Knife

Searching for adventure
Retired Wiki Staff
Nice. :lol: That is a cool Yoshi item thing too. "Nazi Yoshi!" Just one thing though; Why does it seem a little compressed? Give a little space between each frame though because the word were hard to read. Good comic though, your best yet!

Phoenix Rider

Luma
Retired Wiki Staff
9/10 Wayoshi. Very nice.

And sorry to hear what happened to you. But hey, they say artists suffer for the creativity!

YellowYoshi398

King Bowser
Retired Wiki Staff
The second and third ones, which I do understand, are a little hard to follow, so I'm agreeing with DB. By the way, though, a similar thing happened to me in MKDS, only the Star-ramming guy was actually getting Stars without touching Item Boxes. :shock: Guess he was using some kind of debug mode/h4x0r thingie...

Max2

King Bowser
yep. Wi-Fi action Replay, if you ask me. (I have one, and one of the codes is: Unlimited Stars)