DSi XL Contest

porplemontage said:
We're in a contest to win a DSi XL for the site. If we win we'll figure out our own contest to give it away to one of our users.

Vote here

That is all.

Um... How do I vote? I'm sorry, but I can't think straight right now. :-\

Voted :) Will get this in {{Announcement}}. Or perhaps it can be in Sitenotice...... {{Announcement}} is pretty cluttered already. :posh: :posh: :posh: :posh: We have MANY users. If we sent a forum announcement, that would also help

I voted BM instead, I am evil :B

Even if we do win it, wouldn't we need a permit or something to hold our own contest. The FBI could be after us or something if we don't have one...

Tucayo948 said:
Voted :) Will get this in {{Announcement}}. Or perhaps it can be in Sitenotice...... {{Announcement}} is pretty cluttered already. :posh: :posh: :posh: :posh: We have MANY users. If we sent a forum announcement, that would also help
You know I never intended {{Announcement}} to be displayed twice. Please don't stack it thrice.

porplemontage said:
Tucayo948 said:
You know I never intended {{Announcement}} to be displayed twice. Please don't stack it thrice.
I wont, and sorry for stacking, I will make it one.

*wakes up*

Huh? Oh, I just voted. Go us!

Nerdy Guy said:
Even if we do win it, wouldn't we need a permit or something to hold our own contest. The FBI could be after us or something if we don't have one...
Wait, do you mean the WHOLE wiki gets ONE Dsi XL? How would we split that? ??? :koopa:

General bob-omb said:
Wait, do you mean the WHOLE wiki gets ONE Dsi XL? How would we split that? ??? :koopa:
We'll take turns, of course.

Nerdy Guy said:
Yeah, do we need a permit?

Blur said:
porplemontage said:
If we win we'll figure out our own contest to give it away to one of our users.
^
What sort of contest would it even be?

Back