DSi XL Contest

porplemontage

Forum Administrator
Wiki Proprietor
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Porplemontage
We're in a contest to win a DSi XL for the site. If we win we'll figure out our own contest to give it away to one of our users.

Vote here

That is all.
 

Hobbes

Tucayo
Retired Wiki Staff
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Henry Tucayo Clay
Voted :) Will get this in {{Announcement}}. Or perhaps it can be in Sitenotice...... {{Announcement}} is pretty cluttered already. :posh: :posh: :posh: :posh: We have MANY users. If we sent a forum announcement, that would also help
 

Sou Hiyori

miss sara it seems i'm stuck on marioboards.com
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Awards Committee
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Turboo
I voted BM instead, I am evil :B
 
N

Nerdy Guy

Guest
Even if we do win it, wouldn't we need a permit or something to hold our own contest. The FBI could be after us or something if we don't have one...
 

porplemontage

Forum Administrator
Wiki Proprietor
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Porplemontage
Tucayo948 said:
Voted :) Will get this in {{Announcement}}. Or perhaps it can be in Sitenotice...... {{Announcement}} is pretty cluttered already. :posh: :posh: :posh: :posh: We have MANY users. If we sent a forum announcement, that would also help
You know I never intended {{Announcement}} to be displayed twice. Please don't stack it thrice.
 

Hobbes

Tucayo
Retired Wiki Staff
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Henry Tucayo Clay
porplemontage said:
Tucayo948 said:
Voted :) Will get this in {{Announcement}}. Or perhaps it can be in Sitenotice...... {{Announcement}} is pretty cluttered already. :posh: :posh: :posh: :posh: We have MANY users. If we sent a forum announcement, that would also help
You know I never intended {{Announcement}} to be displayed twice. Please don't stack it thrice.
I wont, and sorry for stacking, I will make it one.
 

Stooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
*wakes up*

Huh? Oh, I just voted. Go us!
 
Pronouns
He/him
Nerdy Guy said:
Even if we do win it, wouldn't we need a permit or something to hold our own contest. The FBI could be after us or something if we don't have one...
Wait, do you mean the WHOLE wiki gets ONE Dsi XL? How would we split that? ??? :koopa:
 

Uniju

Hazukashii serifu kinshi
MarioWiki
Uniju :D
General bob-omb said:
Wait, do you mean the WHOLE wiki gets ONE Dsi XL? How would we split that? ??? :koopa:
We'll take turns, of course.
 

Jesus Freak

King Bowser
Pronouns
She/her
Nerdy Guy said:
Even if we do win it, wouldn't we need a permit or something to hold our own contest. The FBI could be after us or something if we don't have one...
Yeah, do we need a permit?
 

Aiko Heiwa

Power Star
Banned User
Pronouns
She/her
Jesus Freak said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Even if we do win it, wouldn't we need a permit or something to hold our own contest. The FBI could be after us or something if we don't have one...
Yeah, do we need a permit?
I don't think so. :\
 

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Pronouns
He/him
Blur said:
porplemontage said:
If we win we'll figure out our own contest to give it away to one of our users.
^
What sort of contest would it even be?
 
Top