The official Thread about Donkey Kong

Lario

Seems so long ago.
Basically, there hasn't been a DK topic for such a long time...

DKC2 > DKC > DKC3

Well, there isn't that much space between them (to me).

Personally, I like the first Donkey Kong Country better than the next two. I guess it's mainly because it's the only one where Donkey Kong's actually playable, but that doesn't mean I'm saying that the second and third were bad. Those games, were in fact, extraordinarily good.

DKC2 is my favorite. The top-notch gameplay, fantastic music, and my 2 favorite Kongs make it great. Also, Killer Instinct references ftw. :)

Uh, teamxxbowser, this is a thread about the entire Donkey Kong series. Did you even read the title?

I really find it sad how many people here don't acknowledge this series anymore...

Directly On-Topic: I love the mine cart levels of the DKC trilogy. It's such a great gimick started by Rare.

The User Formerly Known as Lario said:
Uh, teamxxbowser, this is a thread about the entire Donkey Kong series. Did you even read the title?
Shut up, Lario. Sure, she thought her comment was irrelevant, but you don't need to be a jerk about it. Besides, DK64 is a DK game. -_-

I really find it sad how many people here don't acknowledge this series anymore...
I find it sad how you think you know everything...

Back