Ideas for Pokémon Generation V

Rad Dudesman

King Bowser
Maybe, I'll change the name of this topic to fifth generation discussion. For us to post ideas for 4th gen Pokemon and stuff. The fifth gen needs to work on the defense. Sweepers are dominating in the competitive realm of DP. We have Infernapes, Lucarios, Weaviles, etc. running raping everyone's teams.

Pokemon like Blissey and Skarmory are almost useless now, where they were godly walls in ADV. Blissey hates Special fighting attacks, and Skarmory hates Physical Fire and Electric attacks.

Master Lucario said:
Maybe, I'll change the name of this topic to fifth generation discussion. For us to post ideas for 4th gen Pokemon and stuff. The fifth gen needs to work on the defense. Sweepers are dominating in the competitive realm of DP. We have Infernapes, Lucarios, Weaviles, etc. running raping everyone's teams.

Pokemon like Blissey and Skarmory are almost useless now, where they were godly walls in ADV. Blissey hates Special fighting attacks, and Skarmory hates Physical Fire and Electric attacks.
What's this about me? :P

The fight generation needz moar Dark Gym Leaders. Srsly. :(

Fourth generation sucked, the fifth generation Pokémon shouldn't be mixes of animals, humans, robots, mutants, Mario species and previous Pokémon anymore. :(

I fail to see any Mario species in Pokemon. Well, Probopass was based on Mario, and Carnivine could have been based on Petey Piranha, but that's it...

And yeah, we need a Dark type gym leader.

He also need a Ghost/Fighting type Pokemon, yo.

I wish they added a new type. But what could they add without being redundant?

Resident Knife said:
I wish they added a new type. But what could they add without being redundant?

We 17 types.

9 of them are Physical, and 8 of them are Special. For the final type, we need a Special Type.

How about Light, to counter Dark?

Master Lucario said:
I fail to see any Mario species in Pokemon. Well, Probopass was based on Mario, and Carnivine could have been based on Petey Piranha, but that's it...

And yeah, we need a Dark type gym leader.

He also need a Ghost/Fighting type Pokemon, yo.
The Mario species thing was a joke... <_<

BTW, there are 289 (17*17) possible combinations. 17 one-type cominations and 272 two-type ones.

Steel is overpowered. Only Water, Electro, Fire, Fight and Ground can hurt it reasonably. They need to make it less powerful.

Lol @Snowstalker.

Certain Pokemon that are in the Underused Tier need an evolution, so they can make it to Overused. *looks at Dunsparce especially.*

As said, before, defensive Pokemon need to be buffed. Offensive Pokemon need to be nerfed. Yes, I hate to see Tyranitar get nerfed, since it's a freakin beast, but he's overpowered.

We need an alternate evolution of Riolu. Since Lucario is Fighting/Steel, Riolu's alternate evo should be Fighting/Dark. But I'll always prefer Lucario, because the Steel type balances out his piss poor defenses.

We need an evolution of Bannette. Something to up already amazing Physical Attack power, and those piss poor defenses.

We also need a Fire/Dragon type. An evolution of Torkoal could fit that role.

@PaperStriker: Steel isn't weak to Water. Well, Steelix, Heatran, and Aggron are, due to their secondary Ground, Rock, and Fire types, but that's it.

Orgrim Banhammer said:
They need to make it suck less.

Taking Pikachu out entirely would help a whole dang lot.

Master Lucario said:
@PaperStriker: Steel isn't weak to Water. Well, Steelix, Heatran, and Aggron are, due to their secondary Ground, Rock, and Fire types, but that's it.
I haven't said that. I've said Steel can only be hurt REASONABLY (a.k.a. decently) by Water, Electro, Fire, Fight and Ground. Fire, Ground and Fight are strong, while Water and Electro are neutral to Steel.

Master Lucario said:
Certain Pokemon that are in the Underused Tier need an evolution, so they can make it to Overused. *looks at Dunsparce especially.*

As said, before, defensive Pokemon need to be buffed. Offensive Pokemon need to be nerfed. Yes, I hate to see Tyranitar get nerfed, since it's a freakin beast, but he's overpowered.

We need an alternate evolution of Riolu. Since Lucario is Fighting/Steel, Riolu's alternate evo should be Fighting/Dark. But I'll always prefer Lucario, because the Steel type balances out his piss poor defenses.

We need an evolution of Bannette. Something to up already amazing Physical Attack power, and those piss poor defenses.

Honestly, I'd like to see an expansion on the Unown. I'd love to use them, but they're like Ditto or Magikarp, seem interesting but nothing to really back up the interest.

Master Lucario said:

I had interestingly came up with an idea of something Roselia could evolve into before D/P came out. I can't remember who it was...

They also need a Dragon/Electric Pokemon.

MegaMario9910 said:
PaperStriker said:
MegaMario9910 said:
PaperStriker said:
MegaMario9910 said:
PaperStriker said:
A total new game with Kanto + Johto + Hoenn + teh new one + another one would be quite nice.

Chances of Hoenn are LOW!
Hoenn pwnz. :(
And I didn't say they have to appear in DuskGold and DawnSilver, but in a TTLY new game.

Ah.

Still, Hoenn sucked!
Hoenn pwnz.

YOU SUCKED!!!

Didn't we all? I don't even play pokemon. :P

They need to have a pure Flying type (beside Kecleon and Arceus, those don't count), a Fighting/Flying, Water/Fire and Water/Ghost type to fill out every possibility for dual types for Flying and Water. (yeah, that was confusing... <_<)

PaperStriker said:
They need to have a pure Flying type (beside Kecleon and Arceus, those don't count), a Fighting/Flying, Water/Fire and Water/Ghost type to fill out every possibility for dual types for Flying and Water. (yeah, that was confusing... <_<)
I agree with you. THERE. IS. NO. PURE. FLYING. TYPE. WHATSOEVER. D:

Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Whoa, all this Pokemon talk. I don't understand any of it! :P The only Pokemon game I have is Pokemon Stadium for the N64. Maybe it was Pokemon Stadium 2, but who cares. :P

Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Whoa, all this Pokemon talk. I don't understand any of it! :P The only Pokemon game I have is Pokemon Stadium for the N64. Maybe it was Pokemon Stadium 2, but who cares. :P
I don't really like Pokémon Stadium's gameplay. RPG-styled Pokémon battling sucks if you aren't allowed to raise them yourself. :(

Pokémon XD > Pokémon Coliseum > Pokémon Stadium 2 > Pokémon Stadium > Pokémon Battle Revolution.

Simple. As. That.

Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
I don't really like Pokémon Stadium's gameplay. RPG-styled Pokémon battling sucks if you aren't allowed to raise them yourself. :(

Pokémon XD > Pokémon Coliseum > Pokémon Stadium 2 > Pokémon Stadium > Pokémon Battle Revolution.

Simple. As. That.
I still don't get it, but... OK! :P

Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:

Simple. As. That.
...In REAL Pokémon games, like Diamond & Pearl, you level up your Pokémon, and raise them yourself. In Stadium, you are forced to use Pokémon that won't level up, and don't have the moves you want it to know. Everything's just set FOR you... THAT SUCKS!! I don't want an artificial Pokémon, I want a Pokémon that has the statistics I want! D:

Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:

Simple. As. That.
...In REAL Pokémon games, like Diamond & Pearl, you level up your Pokémon, and raise them yourself. In Stadium, you are forced to use Pokémon that won't level up, and don't have the moves you want it to know. Everything's just set FOR you... THAT SUCKS!! I don't want an artificial Pokémon, I want a Pokémon that has the statistics I want! D:
Artificial Poke... screw this, I'll never play Pokemon! :evilgrin:

Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:

Simple. As. That.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! :'(

YOU MUST RECOVER! ...Er, I mean, YOU MUST PLAY POKEMON!

Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:

Simple. As. That.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! :'(

YOU MUST RECOVER! ...Er, I mean, YOU MUST PLAY POKEMON!
NEVAH IN MAH ENTIAH LIHFE. :evilgrin:

Back