Ideas for Pokémon Generation V

I think it's a salamander of sorts.

Oh, and I'm sure the water starter is an otter. The fire starter looks like a cross between a pig and a bunny.

Dracula said:
YOU SEE?

I KNEW THE NEXT PLANT-TYPE STARTER WAS GOING TO BE A BIRD.
It's a lizard. Actually, I read that it's description is "Grass Snake", which is odd considering it has arms and legs.

I think they should stop capitalizing Pokémon names. I'm tired of seeing, "Wild PIKACHU appeared!"

You see, kid, back in the day, most RPGs had the enemies names in all caps to make then stand out or whatever reason. The first Pokémon games also had that for all the Pokémon, so new installments in te series kept that. It's tradition. Besides, if Gamefreak took that away, there'd be even more angry fanboys whining about how "things have changed".

Nerdy Guy said:
You see, kid, back in the day, most RPGs had the enemies names in all caps to make then stand out or whatever reason. The first Pokémon games also had that for all the Pokémon, so new installments in te series kept that. It's tradition. Besides, if Gamefreak took that away, there'd be even more angry fanboys whining about how "things have changed".

Two statues on colored discs. That awesome 4-directional movement? Yay! "The rain continues to fall." "It's a critical hit!" appearing after the pokemon takes damage.

They had this for 4 generations.

Really, Gamefreak should tweak pokemon a bit.

Poison type should be super-effective against steel, water, normal, and dragon. Poison corrodes steel, so I don't know why steel types are immune to it. Poison pollutes water. And poison... uh, poisons normal types. Dragon is there so Dragon can have another weakness. Wonder why they name a type after a mythical creature anyway.

Poison is going to be over-powered, huh? Empoleon and those water/dragons are going to have a 4x weakness.

Water should be super-effective against steel because water rusts steel.

Oh, and I hope Stealth Rock gets tweaked, because that move is cheap.

OMG, HMs should be removed! For you "tradition" people, maybe they can make those moves better at least. Surf, Fly, Strength and Waterfall are the only good ones.

BTW, Probopass looks nothing like Mario.

LeftyGreenMario said:
Poison type should be super-effective against steel, water, normal, and dragon. Poison corrodes steel, so I don't know why steel types are immune to it. Poison pollutes water. And poison... uh, poisons normal types. Dragon is there so Dragon can have another weakness. Wonder why they name a type after a mythical creature anyway.
I say only super effective against water and normal, since you cannot actually poison steel or a dragon. >_>

I do think Poison should have more offensive type-advantages. Water would be kinda cool, actually.

Also, Steel should be super-effective against Poison.

Fassad said:
LeftyGreenMario said:
I say only super effective against water and normal, since you cannot actually poison steel or a dragon. >_>

That's my opinion. There are acids out there that can eat through metal. I don't know how you can't poison dragons. They need to have more weaknesses. There are too much dragons anyway, in my opinion.

i think that after doing the isshu leuge you should go to sinnoh and do all the gyms and elite 4, at the end you have to verse cynthia who has a lv90 garchomp

That doesn't seem at all likely, as it appears Game Freak are trying to cut ties with the first four generations.

really! next after black and white i predict: pokemon grey and then maybe the reprise of 3rd generation like they did with the first to generations

Please tell me non-Isshu Pokémon will be obtainable after obtaining the National Dex BESIDES the Dream World and DS transfers.

i got 3 regions to transfer cus i have soul silver and pearl,but it would suck if you cant get other regions, on hgss they had kanto and in sinnoh thay the top island bit, is the game going to be for ds or 3ds

Super WaluigiWare said:
Please tell me non-Isshu Pokémon will be obtainable after obtaining the National Dex BESIDES the Dream World and DS transfers.
Oh, I hope so.

Rachel said:
That doesn't seem at all likely, as it appears Game Freak are trying to cut ties with the first four generations.
I wouldn't necessarily say cutting ties, but they are doing something different.

nintendo are so predictible
the sequel like the same region but updated like pearl and then platinum

POKEMON GREY

Lily x said:
i got 3 regions to transfer cus i have soul silver and pearl,but it would suck if you cant get other regions, on hgss they had kanto and in sinnoh thay the top island bit, is the game going to be for ds or 3ds
DS, apparently with some bonus when played on a DSi.

I'm gonna assume it's something related to the DSi's camera. Maybe an expansion of HGSS's photo-taking feature?

Back