Disappointing Mario Games

Mario Golf 64

Oh yeah, Mario Golf 64 sucked. I downloaded off of Virtual Console.

Very true, Garlic.

The controls suck, if I remember correctly. The other major thing was that it was boring.

Snow Miser said:
The controls suck, if I remember correctly. The other major thing was that it was boring.
Yeah... golf is a somewhat boring sport anyway.

Super Mario 64 very under whelmed me most likely because of it being during the time of games like Banjo-Kazooie or Spyro the dragon.

Guys, I think SnowStalker's referring to Partners in Time...

There were quite several, but I don't feel like listing any of them.

wsbm said:
Super Mario 64 very under whelmed me most likely because of it being during the time of games like Banjo-Kazooie or Spyro the dragon.
Super Mario 64 actually came before and even inspired those games. It just seems boring today because it suffers from a case of "Seinfeld Is Unfunny". :-\

Muigi said:
Opinions, opinions, opinions.

Anyway, BiS seems to be missing something...
It's missing a challenging final boss.

SMG is another game that needed something, and for all I'll care it's not what's going to be in the sequel.

Meh, some of the missions were boring anyway...

Oh, and Topmaniac is one of the easiest bosses ever. Getting to it is somewhat annoying of what I can remember, though.

Mario Kart Wii. I wasn't really impressed with the karts, and only some of the tracks were actually good.

Muigi said:
Well, stuff like the Retry Clocks and the special attacks make the game much easier.
Retry clocks, definitely. You lose a sense of urgency. One boss battle, I was thinking "Oh god... this could be the end" and then I'm right back and alive. "Great! This game is way too easy."

Mr. Doctor Professor Assistant Governor-General Shyguy said:
And the fact that there's no challenge anyway.

Blizzard Midbus is giving me trouble now. I'm gonna have to get the rest of the Blitties so I can get Broggy Bonker.

Commando Man said:

Blizzard Midbus is giving me trouble now. I'm gonna have to get the rest of the Blitties so I can get Broggy Bonker.
Do you have access to all of them already?

Snow Miser said:
Commando Man said:

Do you have access to all of them already?
I got them, and Broggy Bonker made it easy.

Super Mario RPG. It's a good game, but not worth the hype it gets.

The Ghost of Christmas Future said:
Super Mario RPG. It's a good game, but not worth the hype it gets.
That's because better games have came out since it was made. It was worth the hype a long time ago, but it died down nowadays.

WarioWare: Touched

It was pretty addicting at first, but once I beat it it got old pretty quick. Still good once in a while if I'm bored enough.

Jackie Chan said:
WarioWare: Touched

It was pretty addicting at first, but once I beat it it got old pretty quick. Still good once in a while if I'm bored enough.
The first WarioWare will always be the best one.

Back