Mailtoad

Time Turner

You are filled with determination. (R/GD/TT)
The Mailtoad in Super Mario Galaxy delivers mail from Peach to Mario or Luigi, which contains some 1-ups, right? Well first of all, where does Princess Peach get those 1-ups? Second, how does she find all the envelopes? Third, how do the 1-ups fit in the envelope. Fourth, how does she know where Mario is? Fifth, how does it get to the Comet Observatory?

There are many mysteries in the Mario series, and you're the first to question this one.

But here's a question for you, Mr. Reversinator: Remember Super Mario Bros. 3?

Muigi said:
There are many mysteries in the Mario series, and you're the first to question this one.

That has nothing to do with answering the question, Lario.

The Wizard Did It. That's the answer.

Seriously though, there's not that much of a serious answer to that. It just does. The Mario Series isn't really meant to be analized like that. Though that is a good question, a lot better then the usual where did Bowser Jr. come from and stuff like that.

Super Happy Nerd Time said:
Muigi said:

That has nothing to do with answering the question, Lario.
I just did that because, once again, those are plot holes!

You'd think that considering Peach could do all that, she could at least get the name on the letter right.

"Here's a letter for you Luigi, oh wait, it's addressed to Mario, oh well."

It seems that in the Mushroom Kingdom, it's legal to open other people's mail.

1. She's the Princess/Queen of the Mushroom Kingdom, and yet human. I wouldn't be surprised if it was normal in the Mushroom Kingdom for non-Mushroomians to act as the hosts for growing mushrooms.
2. Bowser needs to send mail too, right? And if you learned anything from Paper Mario, you'll know that Bowser isn't the bast at keeping people out of his stuff. So, she takes Bowser's.
3. They're just mushrooms, they're squishy!
4. She doesn't need to, the mailman needs to. The mail always goes through.
5. Getting to space isn't so hard in Mario games. They probably shoot the mailmen around in cannons, just like they do with Mario.

Uniju said:
5. Getting to space isn't so hard in Mario games. They probably shoot the mailmen around in cannons, just like they do with Mario.
All right, where's the cannon and how come he doesn't get detected.

There are cannons everywhere, and they shoot him around when Bowser's not looking. ;)

Uniju said:
3. I doubt 20 1-ups can fit in an evelope.
4. How does the Mailtoad know where Peach is?
5. Come on, first off there's no cannons on the observatory. The Launch Stars don't count since none of them link to Bowser's Galaxy Reactor until the end of the game. Second, I'm pretty sure it would be impossible for Mailtoad to get in, grab Princess Peach's envelope and get out without getting captured.

Reversinator said:
Uniju said:
5. Come on, first off there's no cannons on the observatory. The Launch Stars don't count since none of them link to Bowser's Galaxy Reactor until the end of the game. Second, I'm pretty sure it would be impossible for Mailtoad to get in, grab Princess Peach's envelope and get out without getting captured.
3. 20 1-Ups? What.
4. The Mailtoad might as well have his own super invisible spaceship that can conviently locate a princess but can only have one person driving it with no passengers and only the Mailtoad knows how to use his invisible spaceship. Apparently, it that a little far-fetched? Too me, it is. But meh. You should know Nintendo and Mario...
5. He used hax.

Reversinator said:
Uniju said:
3. Just like four mushrooms with little flying hats can't fit in a box the side of one...
4. A good sense of direction.
5. Maybe he swims, and is just really good at avoiding black holes.

Back