Mario Party DS

sdessoki

Goomba
Mario Party DS a possibility

In a recent interview, Shuichiro Nishiya at Hudson Soft replies to a question about the Mario Party franchise on the DS.

Q: With its microphone and its two screens, Nintendo DS would be perfect to accomodate a play like Mario Party. Do you intend to carry out a title of the series on Nintendo DS?

A: Shuichiro Nishiya (Hudson Software): The characteristics of Nintendo DS are very gravitational for the series Mario Party. We would thus like to develop a Mario Party for Nintendo DS, as from the moment when we have an enthralling idea to bring to the concept.

http://www.dsrevolution.com/article.php?articleid=829

sdessoki said:

In a recent interview, Shuichiro Nishiya at Hudson Soft replies to a question about the Mario Party franchise on the DS.

Q: With its microphone and its two screens, Nintendo DS would be perfect to accomodate a play like Mario Party. Do you intend to carry out a title of the series on Nintendo DS?

A: Shuichiro Nishiya (Hudson Software): The characteristics of Nintendo DS are very gravitational for the series Mario Party. We would thus like to develop a Mario Party for Nintendo DS, as from the moment when we have an enthralling idea to bring to the concept.

:smug:

Smiddle said:
sdessoki said:

:smug:
:mrgreen:

Petey Piranha would be so funny. He's would be triple the size of everybody! :lol:

Dry Bones said:
Petey Piranha would be so funny. He's would be triple the size of everybody! :lol:
Hes overrated though...:boo: Go Boo!

Duh, you guys think its a fake??LMAO, its on IGN its being released in 7 days!!!!:lol: Go to ign and search it up, they announced mario party ds awhile ago, and some people at the LA gaming conventio got to play it...There are 126 screenshots of this game!!
mario-party-ds-20071115033313470.jpg

mario-party-ds-20071115033313470.jpg

mario-party-ds-20071115033314783.jpg

f_19178087516m_49bfa0e.jpg

f_19186402684m_469ee89.jpg

Diddy reaction: "I am in Mario Party! Horror! Horror! Horrror!"

woah man is this topic old its been ages since mario party came out the characters you can be are crap.

KamekYay said:
woah man is this topic old its been ages since mario party came out the characters you can be are crap.
So Mario, Luigi, Peach, Yoshi, Wario, Daisy, Waluigi and whoever-is-in-the-game are crap? :-\

well who would u rather be them or people like bowser, dry bones and hammer bro?

thought so

ChaosNinji said:
KamekYay said:
well who would u rather be them or people like bowser, dry bones and hammer bro?

The second few.
WTF? An evil MP?
They all should be playable. All from MP8 + Bowser + DK + Koopa Kid (I think) + Koopa + Shy Guy + several others.

yeah I guess but still compared to the other mario party games these characters suck

Max2 said:
Fg said:
Does anybody know that there will be a mario party ds?And post some of your ideas of what we can think of this upcoming game for instance characters,mini-games,boards,etc.

It's a fake. They blocked the creator of the article.

Actually, it's real. I own it.
(This is probably too late but I DON'T CARE!)

Back