MEGA MAN 10 ANNOUNCED!

SolarBlaze

Guardian of the Sol Emeralds.
Retired Wiki Staff
http://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=107309

mm10.png

Yes, yes, oh, god YES. Finally! Even though this game wasn't announced at E3 this year like I was hoping, I knew there was only a matter of time until it was. It's nice to see that it's still in 8-bit and everything, but I hope this won't be a disappointment like Mega Man 9 was. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate the game. Not at all. (See this topic for further details.)

As for the "third character" that they don't want to reveal, here's hoping that it's Bass. If it's anyone other than him, I'm going to be even more pissed than I was about him being left out of Mega Man 9. Last time, he was left out, supposedly because of the fact that he was getting upgraded, but this time around, there won't be any excuse whatsoever for leaving him out.

Cool. Maybe I should finally get around to beating 9...

Maybe I should get around to playing a Mega Man game for once...

Yeah. I'm just saying I should probably buy one.

I'll be waiting for someone to reply to this specific post.

Sheep Man.....lame, but not as bad as Top Man.

Muigi said:
I'll be waiting for someone to reply to this specific post.
And who might that be? :3

An easy mode, and Sheep Man. Sweet!

Cool stuff, but this time, I hope Bass is involved somehow.

βοομαν said:
Oh Dear, another bad game...
No way, Booman. Megaman is awesome. The game will have it's faults, but it'll be pretty good. It's just that Capcom has some "bad ideas" from time to time. One of them whom I am currently named after. :P

@Smashgoom: That's his opinion on Megaman 10.

Sheep Man said:
βοομαν said:
Oh Dear, another bad game...
No way, Booman. Megaman is awesome. The game will have it's faults, but it'll be pretty good. It's just that Capcom has some "bad ideas" from time to time. One of them whom I am currently named after. :P

@Smashgoom: That's his opinion on Megaman 10.
Some would look at the Mega Man 9 and 10 and a smart move, though it's hard to see that, since these same people are probably just so anxious about playing another old, hard-as-Hell Mega Man game, which I don't care for, BTW. But yeah, they're made some stupid moves (the new Bionic Commando and Resident Evil 5's content included), but I think that's part of what makes them good, they take some chances. Like releasing Tatsunoko vs. Capcom in America!

Also, before you all complain about Sheep Man, just remember this:

Mm7springman.jpg

And this:

Dustman.png

And these:

Topman_2.png

Chargeman.png

Train Man was the fuckin' man.

Sigma Claus said:
Here's hoping for Bass and a bridge to the X series.
Bass? Yes. A bridge to the X series? No. If they were to do that, then it would mean the end of the Classic Mega Man series.

Comando Man looks kind of cools. Reminds me a little of Guts Man.

Dr. Wily?

^ Exactly. Dr. Wily's always disguising his intentions, trying to make it seem as if he has nothing to do with what's going on, but then it always turns out that he's the one behind everything. It happened in Mega Man 3, 4, 5, 6, Mega Man & Bass, and 9.

Commando Man said:
If Dr. Wily is helping Mega Man in this game, who's the villain going to be?
Still Dr. Wily.

And THIS is Capcom's biggest mistake:
mega-man-battle-network-5-team-colonel_3104210.jpg

Back