What do you want for Christmas?

Stooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
Since the holiday shopping madness has already started, I figured I'd create this topic.

I would really like a PS3 with Rock Band, but that'll never happen.

A new mp3 player with at least 4GB space, some new DS and PS2 games, and a better cell phone would be nice, though. :)

A real computer, 8000 Nintendo Points (on four seperate cards), 20 packs of Pokémon cards, and Beavis and Butt-head Do America. (hey, a boy can dream)

NSMBWII, Scribblenauts, winter pants, MKDS, and some Mario clothes.

A Kindle, Excitebots, 2000 WiiPoints, and Rabbids Go Home: Wii.

I'd love to have a digital camera. I love taking landscape pictures.

Stooben Rooben said:
I'd love to have a digital camera. I love taking landscape pictures.
Yorito.PNG

More albums (preferably Public Enemy, Radiohead, Pixies, The Beatles or Jimi Hendrix) and the Sola DVDs.

Muigi said:
For some reason I want solidified Neon...
Which reminds me...

I used to have a killer collection of neon lights and stuff in my room a few years back. I wouldn't mind having some of those again. :)

I want SSBB and MKwii and some other wi-fi games and possibly a DSi... since I don't have one.

My wishlist

Dairantou Smash Brothers X (a.k.a SSBB, for those who own an English Wii.)

Some Japanese games for my Nintendo 64.

Laptop

Diplomacy for the PC, some DVDs of Mystery Science Theater 3000, a multi regional DVD player to play them on (they're only avaliable in region 1 coding :(), New Super Mario Bros. Wii, a mic for my computer, and probably something else that I can't remember at this exact moment.

Sigma Claus said:
ThatGuyWithTheGlasses said:
some DVDs of Mystery Science Theater 3000
I highly reccomend Volumes 4 and 5. ;)
I think it might be too late to change it if they aren't. I don't really care anyway, I just really want to see the show. :P

Some board games would be nice.

Back