Most annoying person you've ever met?

Blue Monday said:
Muigi said:
A little religious tolerance wouldn't hurt anyone
Stop being discriminatory first.
You should be saying that to the extremists, because they are the ones who annoy you. Not every religious person is going to go to the extremes. You shouldn't judge a group of people by the worst examples of them. (sorry if I sound a little like an ass/whiny bitch. Just trying to prevent the small-flamewar and user bashing we get sometimes when we talk about things like this)

I'm aware that the extremists are the actual problem, but I'm tired of having to specify that all the time.

Blue Monday said:
I'm aware that the extremists are the actual problem, but I'm tired of having to specify that all the time.
I see. I'm sorry for misunderstanding that. I'm glad you cleared it up. :)

Okay, so I've discovered a new most annoying person ever: Alex Knoch/Alex Cock/Swine Flu Boy. He's this crazy kid who dated muh friend and when they broke up he was telling people lies about how he had sex with her and other stuff...and he still says random-ass lies that are really intolerable. haha, we tried to through a lit cig at him today. I hope Bowser eats himm...

--teamxxbowser (hates SFB) :bowser:

Is it really fair to give out peoples' real names on the internet just because you don't like them? :/

Thom Yorke said:
Is it really fair to give out peoples' real names on the internet just because you don't like them? :/
I don't think so, but she was new to here so she probabilly didn't know that. This is an old thread though. I don't think bumping it to ask a inactive user a question really does anything. :-\

My mother. :(

I hate her. I wish she would drop dead.

There are some people on this forum I find annoying and they balance that out by saying that I'm annoying.

Most girls my age that live around me are horribly shallow and cruel. They annoy the hell out of me.

Blur said:
Most girls my age that live around me are horribly shallow and cruel. They annoy the hell out of me.
Strange. Two of my cousins are around your age. One of them is an advid anime fan and video game lover (unfortionaly not a Nintendo fan :( ). The other is somewhat chlidish and also subject to many affectionate jokes and sarcasm from my family. The first one doesn't annoy me though; the second one I mentioned annoys me slightly because she encourages my sister to do stuff that annoys me alot.

Two boys that sit next to me. Every day, they make perverted joke after perverted joke after perverted joke after perverted joke.

And they're 11. :eek:

Reversinator said:
Two boys that sit next to me. Every day, they make perverted joke after perverted joke after perverted joke after perverted joke.

And they're 11. :eek:
The answer's in bold. ;)

The User Formerly Known as Lario said:
I'm sure they think they're "cool" just because of what they say.
Well, kinda. They probabilly watch Family Guy and crap like that too. I know everyone did when I was 11.

Nerdy Guy said:
The User Formerly Known as Lario said:
I'm sure they think they're "cool" just because of what they say.
Well, kinda. They probabilly watch Family Guy and crap like that too. I know everyone did when I was 11.
You're lucky you're not 11-13 anymore. :\

They're not the only ones who have sick minds. Yesterday, 19 out of the 23 kids in my class went to the computer to look at naked ladies. While the teacher was in the class. (The school does a poor job of blocking content)

Ugozima: Interesting.

Reversinator: What the crap. (Pathetic, I know... but I don't feel like saying that h word now.)

Rudnicki, aside from being funny from his blind theories, is annoying. Well, he's annoying AND hilarious at the same time.

Bump, hee hee hee :P
A boy at my school pees on your gym strip if you leave it unattended in the locker room
(Hasn't happened to me, but it probably will soon)

QuizmoManiac said:
Bump, hee hee hee :P

Why?

The most annoying person I ever met was ex-roommate. He was always groaning, snorting, and slobbering for no apparent reason and he always begged me to watch Ed Edd 'n Eddy or "Doug Walker" just because he happened to see me watch the Ed Edd 'n Eddy movie once and the Nostalgia Critic a couple of times.

ROSEANNE.

Oh, wait, I've never met her (thank heavens).

Fine then, my Health teacher who shall remain anonymous because the mere mention of her name is enough freak any student of my school out for weeks. I've compiled a small list of a few things that are just WRONG with that woman:

-Firstly, if you're as old as her (let's call her Mrs. A), by this time you should know what clothes flatter you and what clothes wouldn't look good on any human being. Mrs. A's wardrobe consists of the ugliest clothes I have ever seen.

-Now, why she is actually annoying: THE WOMAN IS A NUT. She is literally insane. She always talks about cows. The scariest thing that ever happened in her class is when she entered the room, walked over to a closet full of textbooks, and proceeded to have a conversation with a "monster" that was apparently sitting in the closet, telling it to please leave Kelly alone. Meanwhile, I think there's one Kelly in the whole school, an she's a senior an doesn't take this class. :l And crap like this happens EVERY DAY.

Reversinator said:
They're not the only ones who have sick minds. Yesterday, 19 out of the 23 kids in my class went to the computer to look at naked ladies. While the teacher was in the class. (The school does a poor job of blocking content)

i hate when people do that... it's like... why? when the teach is here? it happens all the time in mai computer class

anyway i dont think it's possible to meet myself so i have nothing to add

There's this boy in my class named Jesus. He thinks that he is the second Jesus and is going to save our world.
He beats up people, and makes disgusting jokes in the process.

N said:
There's this boy in my class named Jesus. He thinks that he is the second Jesus and is going to save our world.
He beats up people, and makes disgusting jokes in the process.

red flag...

My "friend" Dante is super annoying. Yesterday I drew a picture of dinosaurs with machine guns and I wrote on the top "Call of Duty: Prehistoric Warfare". I don't really like CoD. When he sees it at lunch, he says in his squeaky, pre-pubescent voice "Your'e changing, Edwin!"(It's called puberty, I thought in my mind} and chucks it into a random crowd of kids.

Not to mention his damn anooying phone with retarted ringtones. I WANNA BREAK IT!!!

Back