Most annoying person you've ever met?

^

Look up.

I met this annoying kid who claims that Call of Duty has sold more copies than Super Mario Bros. and doesn't want to hear MY opinions. I really hate most people in the FPS society (mainly because of their annoying personality and not because I'm ignorant)

Most annoying person I've ever met...well, there's three.

One is extremely tall, speaks way too much and has a really annoying voice, plus gets on people's nerves.
One is fairly tall, speaks way too much and has another annoying voice.
One is a bit plumper than the others, but hardly ever stops talking and her voice is annoying and loud.

And they're all friends, so that really sucks.

I forgot to mention this kid I knew when I was like 11 that had a toy duck (it squeaked) that he named squeaky. He would always pretend to be dumb. It was at a daycare center called the Boys and Girls Club and one day my dad came to pick me up. He just honked his horn since he was kinda far away from the place. When I went to the car the kid followed me and my dad put out his cigarette before we were near him. A cigarette (ember, spark?) hit the ground and was still there when we got there. The kid went "Ooh, a sparky!" and put his finger on it. Then he went "OW OW OW OW!" of course so I went "Ooh, a moron," touched his shoulder, and went "OW OW OW OW!"

My little sister. I was playing my DS, and she suddenly snatched it and threw it under my bed. It's too low to the ground, so I had to get it from above.

The same thing happened with a book, but my mom caught her and made her get it from under the bed.

She's three, but I don't ever remember being that annoying when I was her age. (3 was when I began to remember stuff more)

Cosmopolitan said:
I really hate most people in the FPS society (mainly because of their annoying personality and not because I'm ignorant)
What's the FPS society?

EDIT: Oh, that's what I thought.

Yoshiwaker said:
Cosmopolitan said:
I really hate most people in the FPS society (mainly because of their annoying personality and not because I'm ignorant)
What's the FPS society?
I'm guessing the people who play first-person shooters.

EDIT: Mason said exactly the same thing before I could post this. >_>

There is a girl 2 years younger than me in my school, who weighs 200 pounds!
And she has an annoying voice and bad teeth. The only reason everyone knows here is because she is so fat, but she thinks it is just popularity

That jackass at Wendy's that said they ran out of spicy chicken patties ONLY AFTER I paid for one. Either him or Ugozima.

wsbm said:
That jackass at Wendy's that said they ran out of spicy chicken patties ONLY AFTER I paid for one.
That shit happens when I buy milkshakes at Burger King. "DERP HERP WE'RE OUT OF VANILLA AND CHOCOLATE IS STRAWBERRY OKAY?" No, give me my money back.

Back