Most annoying person you've ever met?

Aiko Heiwa

Power Star
Banned User
Guys, there's this kid named Mark in my 6th period class, he thinks anything not from America (not people though) is the work of Satan. No I'm being serious.

You know what he did today? My friend Katana brought everyone sushi. Mark STEPPED on it. Also he calls me Satanist because I have a Pokemon backpack, a Pikachu DS, and Pokemon folders.

So who's the most annoying person you've ever met?

Uniju's Maid said:
Guys, there's this kid named Mark in my 6th period class, he thinks anything not from America (not people though) is the work of Satan. No I'm being serious.

You know what he did today? My friend Katana brought everyone sushi. Mark STEPPED on it. Also he calls me Satanist because I have a Pokemon backpack, a Pikachu DS, and Pokemon folders.
People STILL think Pokemon is evil? Wow.

As for me, it's people who outright bash me if I have a different opinion than they do. I honestly can't think of a single person off the top of my head, though. They all kind of blend together to make generic asshole guy.

My sister. I freaking hate her sense of humor. It's full of cliches and a bunch of crap she thinks is funny because she saw it on Disney Channel (unfortionaly she doesn't get any of her jokes from Phineas and Ferb).

Mrs. Kokesh, my English teacher from last year. I swear to god she had some kind of brain damage.

Herr Shyguy said:
Mrs. Kokesh, my English teacher from last year. I swear to god she had some kind of brain damage.
How bad was she?

Super Happy Nerd Time said:
Herr Shyguy said:
How bad was she?
That quote reminds me of that one TV show where they go "My grandpa was so weird" "HOW WEIRD WAS HE?" or something like that. :P

Uniju's Maid said:
Herr Shyguy said:
How bad was she?
That quote reminds me of that one TV show where they go "My grandpa was so weird" "HOW WEIRD WAS HE?" or something like that. :P
Please stay on topic, Ugo. You can get in trouble for being off-topic like that. Next time, you could always copy the quote and put it in a Mindless Junk thread instead. :/

Uniju's Maid said:
Herr Shyguy said:
How bad was she?
Please stay on topic, Ugo. You can get in trouble for being off-topic like that. Next time, you could always copy the quote and put it in a Mindless Junk thread instead. :/
Just because your a local mod doesn't mean you're allowed to be a bitch.

Also most of the black girls at my school. Always screaming at their friends during lunch, when their sitting FIVE TABLES AWAY!

Uniju's Maid said:
Uniju's Maid said:
Herr Shyguy said:
How bad was she?
Just because your a local mod doesn't mean you're allowed to be a bitch.
I'm just trying to correct you a little. Sorry if I sounds like I'm bitching. :-\

Herr Shyguy said:
How bad was she?
She though Great Expectations was a comedy. Every chapter she would rant about how HILARIOUS it was.

Also, Nerdy Guy, you've really got to lighten up a little.

Herr Shyguy said:
Herr Shyguy said:
How bad was she?
She thought Great Expectations was a comedy. Every chapter she would rant about how HILARIOUS it was.
She must've fell down some stairs or something. I've met some people before who have no idea what they're talking about and/or completly misunderstand something, but she takes the cake. :/

Uniju's Maid said:
Also most of the black girls at my school. Always screaming at their friends during lunch, when their sitting FIVE TABLES AWAY!

Sigg'd.

Also, some seemingly perpetually stoned Wapanese kid named Eddie.

I've met many annoying people, but I don't think I should try to say who is the most annoying yet...

Uniju's Maid said:
Herr Shyguy said:
How bad was she?
Most annoying person I've ever met? YOU.

...nah, just kidding. But seriously, you don't need to be an asshole about it. He was barely off-topic.

Thom Yorke said:
Uniju's Maid said:
Herr Shyguy said:
How bad was she?
Most annoying person I've ever met? YOU.

...nah, just kidding. But seriously, you don't need to be an asshole about it. He was barely off-topic.
I know that. I was just trying to prevent the topic from getting a little more off-topic and it came out a little wrong. It was my first day on the job back then and I have since learned to handle things differently.

Okay then. :)

Dr. Doofenshmirtz said:

Wow. :shifty:.

Dr. Doofenshmirtz said:

Apparently, I think he's like that because we import so much that it damages our economy.

There's this kid in my class called Thomas Wilkinson. He's 16 years old, sounds like an overexited 8-year old girl who'd just been kicked in the crocth, and is still learning to read.

MST3K said:
As for me, it's people who outright bash me if I have a different opinion than they do. I honestly can't think of a single person off the top of my head, though. They all kind of blend together to make generic asshole guy.
This.

MAXIMUM POWER SIFI said:
There's this kid in my class called Thomas Wilkinson. He's 16 years old, sounds like an overexited 8-year old girl who'd just been kicked in the crocth, and is still learning to read.
oh my god

Dr. Doofenshmirtz said:

So who's the most annoying person you've ever met?

Which is funny since Christianity didn't start in America.

While all the kids at the Church my dad goes to are fucking annoying, there's one immature asshole in particular who is extremely homophobic; So much so that he threatens to never speak to you again if you claim to be gay or bisexual. Because I DON'T want him talking to me again, I've said I'm bisexual.

Heehee.

Oh yeah, that's why you said it... Right... ;)

Back