• Bumpty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Penguin

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dreyfus2006

Koopa Troopa
This is the entire reason why somebody pointed out this forum to me; Plumber and I were debating whether Penguins were better or Bumpties on the Penguin Talk page. I personally believe it to be Bumpties... I dunno if this poll is pointless, I'm just interested. And now there is actually a place to debate. So... Bumpty, or Penguin?

My hopes are that this will be a revolutionarily famous poll on the forum, and everywhere people shall be showing their support! Because obviously, this is one of the most important questions in Mario history.

Bumpties have been around since Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island, and have been our favorite rubber penguin enemies for ages. They showed us that they can rule and chill in Paper Mario, where one of them, Herringway, wrote the actual context of the game. They are the famous, the rich, the owners of Poshley Heights! Bumpties shall always live on!

Penguins have been showing up in the 3-D Mario games ever since Super Mario 64, when Mama Penguin touched our hearts. Their characteristic bird call and lack of violence has been a memorable touch in the Mario Party series, where there have been quite a few mini-games involving them.

Show your support to whichever candidate you choose with these sparkling, shnazzy banners!

BumptySupport.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e114/Dreyfus2006/Banners/BumptySupport.png[/IMG]

(Penguin Banner hopefully coming soon!)

Spread the word! The ultimate debate has now begun!

Dreyfus2006 said:
This is the entire reason why somebody pointed out this forum to me; Plumber and I were debating whether Penguins were better or Bumpties on the Penguin Talk page. I personally believe it to be Bumpties... I dunno if this poll is pointless, I'm just interested. And now there is actually a place to debate.

I like Bumptys for some reason :P

>.> Though secretly, I prefer Ravens over them both.

Sir Grodus said:
It would be awesome if in another Yoshi game, they had a gigantic Bumpty as a boss.

Raphael the Raven, meet Bettie the Bumpty...

Yay! Now there's a Bumpty Support Banner! :)

Dreyfus2006 said:
Sir Grodus said:
It would be awesome if in another Yoshi game, they had a gigantic Bumpty as a boss.

Raphael the Raven, meet Bettie the Bumpty...

Yay! Now there's a Bumpty Support Banner! :)

Where is the banner?

Top post. And if you're able to do a Penguin sprite, I may actually be able to do a Penguin one too, for those nasty Penguin lovers...

You guys should just go watch Happy Feet or Surf's Up or something. Bumpties, to me, just don't look evil enough to be villains. I guess I would rather Bumpty do it than Penguin.

This is actually talking about the SM64 penguins...

Sydezkicks said:
Bumpities(not sure if i spelled that right.)
OMG YOU TRAITORS! PENGUINS ALL TEH WAY! OR I SICK HEDWIG ON YOU!

f_HEDWIGm_7db496e.jpg

PENGUIN! PENGUIN! PENGUIN! PENGUIN! PENGUIN! PENGUIN! PENGUIN!

EEP EEP? WAH.

*stare*

*more staring*

*take a bath*

*yet more staring*

Bumpties are awsome :lol: Also, this is my first post! :D

Back