King Sheet

Paper Jorge

who? am? I?
Give out your opinion on Image:KingSheet.PNG! Also if you do not have a sprite yet (M&L style) then maybe I could create that sprite for you. It cannot be a sprite right from the game it has to be a sprite edited some way.

Also anyone wanting to be Scientist Luigi can be Scientist Luigi and anyone who wants to be Link Luigi can be Link Luigi.

Paper Jorge said:
Give out your opinion on Image:KingSheet.PNG! Also if you do not have a sprite yet (M&L style) then maybe I could create that sprite for you. It cannot be a sprite right from the game it has to be a sprite edited some way.

Also anyone wanting to be Scientist Luigi can be Scientist Luigi and anyone who wants to be Link Luigi can be Link Luigi.

Isn't the Link Luigi SPL's old sprites, I don't think anyone else should use it.

Great Gonzo said:
Paper Jorge said:

Isn't the Link Luigi SPL's old sprites, I don't think anyone else should use it.

I agree. Also, isn't Scientist Luigi part of SPL's current sheet? ...Well, I really think the sprites should belong to him.

YellowYoshi398 said:
Great Gonzo said:
Paper Jorge said:

I agree. Also, isn't Scientist Luigi part of SPL's current sheet? ...Well, I really think the sprites should belong to him.

Ya.

Anyone who wants to be Link Luigi can be Link Luigi if they have no sprites. Same with Scientist Luigi.

Paper Jorge said:
Anyone who wants to be Link Luigi can be Link Luigi if they have no sprites. Same with Scientist Luigi.

But they're property of PLDS NO ONE should be then without HIS permission.

Whoa... those are hawt! I can't do sprites, so... :(

Paper Jorge said:
Hey Stumps. Wanna be Tanooki Mario?

Oh, whoa... that was freaky! Tanooki Mario is my icon for the Nintendo.com forums! Sure, I'll be him! :D You rock my socks.

TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

*Tanooki hurls Tails Doll into a toilet*

Stumpers said:
TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

*Tanooki hurls Tails Doll into a toilet*

...I already feel sorry for the poor Tanooki. Please take of your hats in respect.

That thing? Puh-LEEZ! My sheet could PWN that thing to the Underwhere. I think. Most likely.

Mine IS better than the king!I call it the MASTER SHEET! over 80 different people's sprites! The "King Sheet" should go home!

3dejong said:
Try making one! Make one better than the King!

The godsheet....:p I wonder if I could make an adequate one myself

Max2 said:
did you NOT hear me?

we posted at the same time...GO king Sheet w00t w00t

Max2 said:
Mine IS better than the king!I call it the MASTER SHEET! over 80 different people's sprites! The "King Sheet" should go home!

82! I forgot my custom Captain Obvious and Baby Washi.

Max2 said:
Max2 said:

82! I forgot my custom Captain Obvious and Baby Washi.

Heh, 82?!!? O_O

Back