King Sheet

yeah. That's only number of PEOPLE. forget sprites, that's gotta be millions. and it's small enough I can post it. but I'm still copying sprites. I'll show you people when it's done. The basic size is about the same as Everybody.

Edit: 2 Everybody's

Max2 said:
yeah. That's only number of PEOPLE. forget sprites, that's gotta be millions. and it's small enough I can post it. but I'm still copying sprites. I'll show you people when it's done. The basic size is about the same as Everybody.

Edit: 2 Everybody's

I tried making a huge sheet, my CP crashed :(

Max2 said:
Mine IS better than the king!I call it the MASTER SHEET! over 80 different people's sprites! The "King Sheet" should go home!

GIMME PROOF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He says Picoodle won't let him upload it (too big)

His sheet must suck. To beat my King Sheet, all the sprites must be the same style!!!!!! My King Sheet is the same style making it good. If I was a crappy sprtier, I would mix teh sprites. So, my sheet is better than Max's. PWNED

PJ's forcing people to CHANGE their sprites which is extremly unfair.

Uh, SPLwhateverthenumberafterhis don't force them to change theirs sprites, that's only up to the guy if he want to cahnge his sprites to fit the style of the sheet or keep them the way they are. I see nothing wrong in what PJ doing.

Max2 said:
PJ's forcing people to CHANGE their sprites which is extremly unfair.

Well, he didn't force me. My SMW sprites were strange, that's why I wanted to focus more on MLSS.

aipom, he's trying to get me to...

Yeah, my compie had spasms after my last post and didn't let me come back on for weeks, but here I am. WHAT THE HECK! The Tails Doll died! My sweet, sweet Tanookie lived! Right... Tanookie? Stop playing dead?

Back