Battle of the User Pages

Smiddle said:
Gofer said:
LT_ziggy.jpg

My YellowYoshi friend, if you don't think that guy is the ultimate form of evil, I can't do anything for you.

I bet that lollipop contains more hate, evil and gore than Count Bleck, Bowser, Wart and all those guys together.

FIRE WOOD!!!!!

No straying off-topic, like my new page(and sub pages)?

Plumber said:
I like 3Ds. And HK's old one.

Thanks. Currently, mine is the biggest one. PJ's is cool (before he blanked it) and YY398's is pure pwning. HK's was cool too. It might have been bigger than mine... but I doubt it.

I'm actually thinking of completely removing almost everything from my user page and starting anew, making things more serious and the like. Not that that has anything to do with this.

YellowYoshi398 said:
I'm actually thinking of completely removing almost everything from my user page and starting anew, making things more serious and the like. Not that that has anything to do with this.

I did that (sorta) with my page...

Plumber said:
Only to make it smaller.

Ya mine was huge :P I like yours plumber except sometimes the sidebar won't show :(

You haven't opened your inner eye. Simply go to the bottom of the page :P

Does anyone know how to archieve?

Yeah, I recently gutted my page too. Now, it tells you about "Stumpers Wiki News", my internet identities, and that sort of thing... oh, yeah, and I also have a list of my own featured articles... that are all done by me :) and the quote & picture section. Yeah. It's pretty sweet updating it. I always feel so... special.

I don't know what you're talking about with the Tails Doll, by the way. He's so soft and fuzzy and he doesn't poop. Better than when I made a pet out of Tails at least. Kid had the runs 24/7 I swear...

YellowYoshi398 said:

YOur page is FTW. I actually think it's the best. Keep it. I wish mine was more like it.

:lakitu:

Stumpers said:
Does anyone know how to archieve?

Yeah, I recently gutted my page too. Now, it tells you about "Stumpers Wiki News", my internet identities, and that sort of thing... oh, yeah, and I also have a list of my own featured articles... that are all done by me :) and the quote & picture section. Yeah. It's pretty sweet updating it. I always feel so... special.

I don't know what you're talking about with the Tails Doll, by the way. He's so soft and fuzzy and he doesn't poop. Better than when I made a pet out of Tails at least. Kid had the runs 24/7 I swear...

I know how to archive. AAAAAAAAAAAA
TAILS DOLL!!!

3dejong said:
YellowYoshi398 said:

YOur page is FTW. I actually think it's the best. Keep it. I wish mine was more like it.

:lakitu:

I supposed you put the Lakitu smiley down there randomly to bribe me into keeping it just how it is... IT'S WORKING...

Gah, spam.

I have udapted my page but it's not totally finished, what are your thoughts, guys?

Gofer said:
Gah, spam.

I have udapted my page but it's not totally finished, what are your thoughts, guys?

Cool.

I find cool that you think it's "cool". However, I would want to have more precise opinions, are the quotes funny? The userbox nice? The intro cool? That kind of thing would be more helpfull.

I think your userboxes and likes/dislikes are cool. And your cool users list.

Gofer said:
Gah, spam.

Nice.

I'm TEH KEWLNESS ALIVE?!!!1!!!!? EEP! My kewlness is unhealthier than my spam!

Back