Battle of the User Pages

My page now is okay...... Kinda short......

thnak you Capn Obvious.

Dry Bones said:
Hk-47 said:
thnak you Capn Obvious.
Thanks for what?

for pointig out that yours needs a makeover :P, dude...I love userpages...

Userpages dont have a 5 link only rule.

after Hk told me about the Tails Doll, I can't even sit alone in my room without turning on loud rock music. WHICH I HATE (It's the only said way to keep a Tails Doll away)

He's a cool guy, that Tails Doll. But for some reason he dislikes rock. Weird, huh?

Yeah I am, got a problem with that?

That Taill Doll fad is annoying. Sure, he look slighty creepy, but that's about it. If you wanted to turn some almost innocent fictional characters in a psychotic killer, why not turn someone who is actually scary? Like, I dunno, one of these puppet creature"s from Lazytown.

Gofer said:
That Taill Doll fad is annoying. Sure, he look slighty creepy, but that's about it. If you wanted to turn some almost innocent fictional characters in a psychotic killer, why not turn someone who is actually scary? Like, I dunno, one of these puppet creature"s from Lazytown.
Agreed.

:shifty: I... I saw somethin' yellow... :shock: I don't like you, Hk.

and, those Lazytown puppets would make good Fire wood :twisted:

I think the Teletubbies should be the new TD.

Gofer said:

You... shouldn't... have said that... Gofer... The doll... is here... always here... watching... always watching... orange... the jewel... blank, vacant eyes... so small, so dark...

I didn't mean to start a fad. Just like the cheese thing. Accident.

Max2 said:
:shifty: I... I saw somethin' yellow... :shock: I don't like you, Hk.

and, those Lazytown puppets would make good Fire wood :twisted:

I think the Teletubbies should be the new TD.

teletubies are now the new Tails Doll. anyone who disagrees will have THERE HEAD ASPLODE.

MY HEAD ASPLODE,,,,,, i thought they were the old Michael Jackson......

Hk-47 said:
MY HEAD ASPLODE,,,,,, i thought they were the old Michael Jackson......

they were. Now, they're SCARUING THE CRUD OUT OF ME!!!!!!! Max-a hate-a the Hk-a.

Hk-47 said:
So they're both?

They're teletubbies.

Me breaks a Tails Doll's power crystal and it dies

He was never alive. I think my new userpage wreaks.

LT_ziggy.jpg

My YellowYoshi friend, if you don't think that guy is the ultimate form of evil, I can't do anything for you.

Gofer said:
LT_ziggy.jpg

My YellowYoshi friend, if you don't think that guy is the ultimate form of evil, I can't do anything for you.

I bet that lollipop contains more hate, evil and gore than Count Bleck, Bowser, Wart and all those guys together.

Back