Battle of the User Pages

Stumpers

Hammer Bro.
Retired Wiki Staff
Contest:
Who has the best user page?
Prize:
Umm... more hits?

Please post about users with cool pages!

SPL has a cool one.

Hmmm Me and plumber have good ones ;)

(i'm the first to use a colored background here)

Dry Bones said:
SPL has a cool one.

Not really,

Also, Best userpage....KPH2293.

3d and YY's PWN

I second the fine motion above.

Mine is qute subpar comparated to other, I am still waiting for YY398 to post the new chapter of his story so I can add an "Other Apearance" section on my page, bah.

I love it when I find a user page for someone who's in on all the Wiki jokes and all that... it's so fun, yet... I feel left out. :blush:
Oh, and this is just if you know mine off hand, what do you think of it? But please don't go if you don't know... because I don't want to be all like, "Oh, increase my hits!" 'cause that's not cool.

Oh, and btw Wayoshi... I didn't mean for this to be competitive. ;)

Stumpers said:
I love it when I find a user page for someone who's in on all the Wiki jokes and all that... it's so fun, yet... I feel left out. :blush:
Oh, and this is just if you know mine off hand, what do you think of it? But please don't go if you don't know... because I don't want to be all like, "Oh, increase my hits!" 'cause that's not cool.

Oh, and btw Wayoshi... I didn't mean for this to be competitive. ;)

I like teh bear pic :P

ty... I took him down b/c it's voting season, and nothing says voting like a big uncle sam pointing at you! But I can pop the bear back up after a while. Glad to know he had fans!

GG's page is nice. I also Like 3D's.

Hk-47 said:
GG's page is nice. I also Like 3D's.

Yours is good too

HK's page is awesome because it's the only page out there that warns us fair MarioWiki users about the ultimate evils of the Tails Doll.

Dry Bones said:
The bear pic is AWESOME!

W00t! He'll definately have to make a return.

Back