Do you think Fawful will make another comeback?

Iggy said:
He will be back obviously i mean look at bowser he has been melted in lava blown up and somehow come's back everytime.
Bowser's the exception, he has legions of powerful minions to bring him back. Fawful had to brainwash all of his minions, with the exception of Midbus, who is both an moron and currently frozen.

Smashgoom202 said:
Iggy said:
He will be back obviously i mean look at bowser he has been melted in lava blown up and somehow come's back everytime.
Bowser's the exception, he has legions of powerful minions to bring him back. Fawful had to brainwash all of his minions, with the exception of Midbus, who is both an moron and currently frozen.
That doesn't matter, Nintendo can do whatever they want. So there's a 50% chance he's coming back, and a 50% chance he doesn't. We'll just have to wait and see what happens. ;)

Fawful is like the mascot of the M&L games. If nothing else, he'll probably get a cameo like in PiT.

Smashgoom202 said:
Iggy said:
Minion's don't matter they don't bring him back bowser just never die's because all bosses seem to be immortal lol so Fawful should and probably will come back

Iggy said:
Smashgoom202 said:
Iggy said:
Minion's don't matter they don't bring him back bowser just never die's because all bosses seem to be immortal lol so Fawful should and probably will come back
What about Cackletta and the Shadow Queen? And there ARE some bosses that die permanently and are never heard from again.

What about Count Bleck?

Count bleck is alive somewhere with timpani lol and they could easily come back just like any other boss they just haven't been revisited yet or won't because nintendo can't think of anything for them doesn't mean they are gone.

The thing is, they have to be creative, ore reasonable, in the ways they come back, they can't just suddenly come back for a completely lame reason just for the fans to see them back again, that's going to have people complain more than celebrate!

i didn't know bowser came back in creative ways he always just appears back with the (muhahahaha) and kidnaps peach and tries to kill mario inevitably failing.

Iggy said:
i didn't know bowser came back in creative ways he always just appears back with the (muhahahaha) and kidnaps peach and tries to kill mario inevitably failing.
Oh yeah, his bones get thrown into a pot and suddenly he's back to normal. Yeah, that's very creative stuff right there.

Yeah, they could be more creative with stuff like that.

However, people don't buy a game for its plot.

Back