Do this for 3D!

Parayoshi

Koopa Troopa
We're making a card to the parents of Mr. DeJong, our best friend! Rather than an army that will do nothing, let's all sign this card and 3D can show how many people on the wiki love him (ya know, brotherly). Bring this pic into your picture editor and sign your name! One at a time, please, so we have everybody on it.

untitled1tu3.png

Now, WHO'S WITH ME?!?

THAN GET TO WORK!!!!

Sorry, his parents will probably be even more freaked out if 3D shows this. I won't be signing.

Um... this looks OK... but my parents might get freaked out, like Wayoshi says. But do it! It might work! :D

3dejong said:
Um... this looks OK... but my parents might get freaked out, like Wayoshi says. But do it! It might work! :D
We can still make this. If you think your parents will get FREEK'T out, just put it somewhere until you don't think they will.

This might make matters worse you all know. 3d's parents don't want him having interenet friends....

Good point. I reeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally want to do everything I can to help 3D stay, but I might not sign this until later.

Hmm... I'm guessing I'm too late, but do your self a favor and go outside... like, seriously... go find some random friend and like... I dunno... flirt up chicks or something.

Zomigoshzors... I was hanging out with some of my lady friends and every guy we ran into was flirting with them... it was pathetic. ...and they enjoyed it :roll:

Can someone sign me in hugemongus text?

Back