3DA (3Dejong's Army)

Murzon Shyshadow

Koopa Troopa
3D is our greatest member. He is loyal, faithful, and true to the wiki. Now *dramatic music plays* his parents want to BAN HIM!
Post here to join 3D's army and then I'll eMail this to 3Dejong and he can print it off and show his parents that he will be missed if he leaves.

ALL HAIL THREE DEJONG!

I shall join

Who cares, this is the fate of a great user we're talking about here. I'm in!

I'll join in too, but I almost question how necessary this topic is. Most people have already put very moving respects in 3D's own "Hello, but I have to leave..." topic, and I believe 3D has even said himself that he may show the words in that topic to his parents. Even still, though, 3D MUST STAY. I am joining.

The number of posters has decreased... why now? Couldn't it be later? We need more people for this...

Wow... thanks. Once you're done, my email is thr33ds.gmail.com. Thanks, guys. I don't know what else to say... but thanks. So... I'll just put a smiley for no reason. :lakitu:

3dejong said:
Wow... thanks. Once you're done, my email is thr33ds.gmail.com. Thanks, guys. I don't know what else to say... but thanks. So... I'll just put a smiley for no reason. :lakitu:

Heh, hope you stay (wasn't there already a topic for this?)

3dejong said:

Lakitu is FTW. Now that you chose a Lakitu smiley at complete random you MUST STAY, NO ARGUMENTS.

Unfortunately, my parents do NOT think that picking a cool random character is a good use of time/talents. :roll: Little do they know...

I'm in, fer shur. :waluigi: Oh wait, you don't like :waluigi:, I forgot....

Yeah... it's kind of lonely on the forums without him.

It's not just LONELY on the forums without 3D... It ISN'T the forums without 3D... Well, it's a TOTALLY DIFFERENT forum without 3D...

3dejong said:
Really? I need to be on here more. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

You said "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"... Just like the old days... The memories... I think I might cry...

If you were a woman, I'd be hugging you right now :)

I'm in! duh! *TTYD music* you can't leave! :tumble:'s got your back till the end!

Back