Commercials you hate

N

Nerdy Guy

The commercials on TV can be pretty annoying. I mainly hate the ones for Bakugan and other rip-offs of Pokémon. I also hate the commercials that show an overly happy family playing a game on thier TV and cheering over some random thing.

I'm not a fan of commercials, but all I can think of right now are Progressive ads.

Anything with Billy Mays. I always hated that guy.

Piraka Wario said:
Anything with Billy Mays. I always hated that guy.
I liked him. He was the only reason I watched infomercials. (RIP Billy Mays :( )

Super Happy Nerd Time said:
I mainly hate the ones for Bakugan

BACKGAN BRAWL!!!!!

My little brother always watches Nick, so I hate the Chuck-E-Cheese ones. After the milienth one, you want to scream.

I just saw my new most annoying commerical: Trojan Man. 'Nuff said. x_x

All of them except for pizza hut commercials. Cuz pizza hut sells giant mecha nowadays.

Pizza Hut commercials.
No matter what they say, they're bad.

Except that you're WRONG since pizza hut sells giant mecha nowadays.

codegeassr2_18c.jpg

I hate to interupt you guys' half-serious arguement, but I'm starting to get annoyed by the increased rate of Barbie commercials. There's atleast a different one every commercial break. The only one I ever really liked was that one for Barbie's new dog that shows how you can make it take a crap, that one made my day. However, all the other ones are pointless and annoying. :(

Lionel coin bank, Lionel coin bank, save your money, save your money.

AGGGHH! It's satan chanting I tell you!
*curls up into ball and slides away*
Daddy make the bad noise go away.

I hate that commercial that advertised new Johny Test episodes. If the show wasn't crappy enough. The commercial has that "please watch our crap because the main character is telling you to" vibe to it. It made me cry when it popped up during Ed, Edd, 'n Eddy. :'(

I don't have cable right now, and I'm very grateful for it. Pretty much every commercial ever created exists me because they're hokey, random, are too serious, or make poor attempts to be funny. Not to mention they're always, like, four times louder than the actual program you're watching. There were a few commercials that I liked, but I can't think of any of them.

...Come to think of it, quite a few Dairy Queen commercials were pretty humorous.

Armored Armadillo said:
Geico cavemen.

ugh.
Fun Fact: They made a TV show based off of those commercials once, it lasted only 1 season.

Armored Armadillo said:
Geico cavemen.

ugh.
Fun Fact: They made a TV show based off of those commercials once, it lasted only 1 season.
I thought it was more like 1 episode. Maybe half an episode.

Herr Shyguy said:
Armored Armadillo said:
Geico cavemen.

ugh.
I thought it was more like 1 episode. Maybe half an episode.
I think that's still considered 1 season, even if it was never completed.

those Hasbro commercials with "catchy" tunes that i hate because they stay in my head >:{

oh, and the Pokemon card commercials mildly annoy me because they always pronounce the names wrong :[

Back