Commercials you hate

Reversinator said:
I forget what the commercial was promoting but I remember a commercial where some Chinese people are cleaning up money on the groud like it was garbage, and another where a black person throws a bag full of money into a garbage truck.

Racist idiots.
If you're thinking of the same commerical I'm thinking of, the one with the black guy was just saying how you're basically throwing away money if you didn't have the service advertised. Not everything staring a black person is racist. Not sure about the commerical with the Chinese people though.

Nerdy Guy said:
Reversinator said:
I forget what the commercial was promoting but I remember a commercial where some Chinese people are cleaning up money on the groud like it was garbage, and another where a black person throws a bag full of money into a garbage truck.

Racist idiots.
If you're thinking of the same commerical I'm thinking of, the one with the black guy was just saying how you're basically throwing away money if you didn't have the service advertised. Not everything staring a black person is racist. Not sure about the commerical with the Chinese people though.
I'm pretty sure you're thinking of something else.

Asbel said:
I hate those Progressive commercials with Flo.
The only good one was that one where the husband bought insurance for stuff the wife didn't even know they had.

And that's just barely good.

Reversinator said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Reversinator said:

Racist idiots.
I'm pretty sure you're thinking of something else.
Well, I do live in a different country. :P

This is the racist commercial I was talking about (And a Super Bowl ad no less...)

http://vodpod.com/watch/512935-bud-light-super-bowl-commercial-language-of-love

I hate those damn Toaster Strudel ads that act like they're better than Pop Tarts. AT LEAST YOU CAN EAT POP TARTS WITHOUT HEATING THEM!

Oh yeah I love Poptarts.
I generally dislike their commercials though. What a coincidence that I happened back around on topic!

Has anyone seen the commercial about the water shooter thing but it shoots that weird white stuff?

That was just funny. And weird.

Most Walgreens holiday commercials.

Don't get me wrong, Walgreens is great. It's their holiday commercials that suck.

Anybody remember the Chia commercial?

Back