Everyone.....??

g.narron

#1 Mario And Koopalings Fan!!!!!!
Hi everyone i was wondering am i the only one who has to explain this to people in my school and house that baby bowser isnt bowser jr? i mean every time me and my brother colton play mario party 2 he says oh look its owser jr. and i keep telling him millions of times that bowser jr. didnt appear until super mario sunshine, i have to tell everyone this alot and they never remember am i the only one that has this problem?

I don't have this problem with my family, but I can see how this can happen to newer gamers. Maybe you can use the wiki to your advantage. Try opening the Baby Bowser and Bowser Jr. articles in seperate windows and/or tabs, and then go back and forth between the two articles and explain stuff to him using the info on the wiki. This might be a little extereme though. I don't advise you to do it if he's too young to understand or asorb the info. :P

I had the same problem with some loons from the internet. Additionally, throw Mini Bowser between the two and you have a major confusion sandwich which will cause massive headache.

I can understand if someone who isn't into all that Mario stuff makes this mistake. I mean, they do have many similarities. On the other hand, if someone claims to be some kind of "elite gamer", such a statement is just pathetic (let alone that even claiming something like being an elite xyz is stupid enough).

I don't really have that problem, 'cause the people that I know that play the Mario games are either experts on the series, or, like my family, have memorized it because of how anal-retentive I am about it. And for the non-mario fans that I know?? Well, one guy actually said that I suck Mario's cock, and he meant that literally.

KP Blue said:
I don't really have that problem, 'cause the people that I know that play the Mario games are either experts on the series, or, like my family, have memorized it because of how anal-retentive I am about it.
Same here

I hate having to explain the difference between the two characters, especially after Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time, where Baby Bowser looked like and had the same voice as Bowser Jr. :mad:

My family are not gamers and the only game they play is Mario Kart Wii... and my sister is the only one that will play with me... and she isn't playing with me as much anymore... My best friend is a Crash Bandicoot Fan... My other Friend is Final Fantasy fan... and the other is a Wrestling Fan.... And the other is a Pokemon fan... And thats all. I dont talk to them about games but it sucks... I always have to play by myself :'(

My family are smart, so I don't have this problem.

Back