Do you want a Super Princess Peach 2?

g.narron

#1 Mario And Koopalings Fan!!!!!!
Do you want a Super Princess Peach 2? Tell me your thoughts!!!

P.S do you want a super princess daisy?

I really want a Super Princess Peach 2. The first one was badass. O0

Super Happy Nerd Time said:
uncomprended and underrated badass game

i think im going to start this game over tonight you all made me feel like playing this badass game again!! :peach:

I never played the first one, so I wouldn't really care either way if they made another one.

g.narron said:
I think I'm going to start SPP over tonight. you all made me feel like playing this badass game again!! :peach:
Me too. :)
*goes to play Super Princess Peach*

Would I buy a Super Princess Peach 2? Definitely. I loved the first one, so I'd have no problem buying a sequel. As for the "Super Princess Daisy" thing, it sounds like a nice concept, but it would probably be better if she were to be playable alongside Peach if there does end up being a sequel.

Waddle Dee said:
SPP wasn't bad, but there are so many better games they could be working on.
Aren't they working on those right now? :P

A Super Princess Daisy, YES, but it will be hard to make a story-line since Daisy isn't in a lot of Mario games.

SPP2, well sure, the first one was OK but a second one I will give a shot.

Zero777 said:
A Super Princess Daisy, YES, but it will be hard to make a story-line since Daisy isn't in a lot of Mario games.
Nintendo would think of something, they always do.

Piraka Wario said:
I never played the first one, so I wouldn't really care either way if they made another one.
Same with me. I don't plan on it, either.

maledict said:
uncomprended and underrated badass game
It's still badass. :P
THAT'S WHAT I SAID DUDE, uncomprended (most still say that it's for girls), underrated (for the previous reason, it's underrated...... TOO underrated) AND badass game, personaly, the 3rd best mario game ever, SMW in 2nd and SMB3 the best ;D, but I still want a secuel, I still own a kick in the butt to those dudes that transformed perry or watheber into an umbrella

Yes, because I want them to continue the Perry story. Seriously, those dreams made me think there was going to be some closure in regards of Perry turning back to normal, but no, Peach just beats Bowser and we never hear about it again. Seriously, it's like they threw in that other, more interesting story just to tease us!

Piraka Wario said:

Per. I don't plan on playing it, either.

Back