The last thing you bought

gachapon

so many gachapon

among them i got an earthbound starman, an edgeworth keyring and like two splatoon badges oh my god

Whole Milk, Ramen, chocolate-coated donuts, condensed milk(for my coffee), menthol LM cigarettes, Mio-squeeze drink for my thermos, 2lbs of burger meat, bread, gouda cheese slices, sharp cheddar block, a few pounds of seasoned carnitas

GBAToad said:
gachapon

so many gachapon

among them i got an earthbound starman, an edgeworth keyring and like two splatoon badges oh my god

I miss Maple Story. Is it worth playing still? Last time I got on my 18x bishop and 17x Marksman, they dumbed down the game a ton

i have a blue yoshi plush now

Callie and Marie amiibo
more groceries (coOKING)

i'm sad i only have like a week left in japan :<

pokemon cards for the first time in like 5 years. I got one of those blind foil booster pack things that have like 5 cards in them

>spewpa
>axew - first dragon type card i own
>cyndaquil
>granbull - first fairy type card i own
suddenly
>mewtwo EX

WEW
E
W

Acquisitions for June and July:

schleich_alligator_set_by_michell_vall-daa5kcd.jpg

papo_barn_owl_and_albino_crocodile_by_michell_vall-daa5k9x.jpg

safari_bass_grouper_shrimp_piranha_and_mudpuppy_by_michell_vall-daa5k5c.jpg

replica_toy_fish_pike__long_nosed_gar__adult_and_j_by_michell_vall-daa5jx7.jpg

tomy_yveltail_by_michell_vall-daa5jpg.jpg

shfigurearts_sailor_jupiter_by_michell_vall-daa5jnj.jpg

Schleich Alligator Boxed Set - Not normally one for Schleich, but at $4 I practically felt obligated to buy them!

Papo Barn Owl and Albino(?) Nile Crocodile - I chose the albino since being the juvenile it can double as an albino alligator whereas the pigmented version couldn't. Owl paint has been touched up slightly.

Safari ltd. Incredible Creatures Largemouth(?) Bass, Mudpuppy, Red Bellied Piranha, Shrimp, and Goliath Grouper - Been meaning to get most of these for some time, Mudpuppy has been repainted as a hypothetical albino specimen based on related species.

Replica Toy Fish Pike, Long Nosed Gar (adult and juvenile), juvenile Alligator Gar, Yellow Perch, and Pumpkinseed - First time experience with this brand, not disappointed!

Tomy Yveltail - Not my favorite Pokémon by any means but I got a great price on it.

SHFigurearts Sailor Jupiter - First time buying an SHFigurearts figure, must say I prefer Figma but pleased nonetheless.

And of course, the magnificent Flashforge Finder 3D printer!

flashforge_finder_by_michell_vall-daa5kid.jpg

And in the mail today came Uzuki Shimamura from iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls and CollectA Gallus gallus domesticus.

bandai_uzuki_shimamura_by_michell_vall-daa9iay.jpg

bandai_uzuki_shimamura_by_michell_vall-daa9ihp.jpg

bandai_uzuki_shimamura_by_michell_vall-daa9ido.jpg

Rhythm Tengoku

the gba game
aka the one you can only get in japan
aka my LIFE AAGGH

i looked for that too and they didn't have it afaik :((((((

also grabbed another foil packet of pokemon cards from the pokemon center which was PACKED
i think i'm falling in love with these shitty things again

turns out i grabbed a pack from a new movie promo set that was released just today, but didn't know that until i googled why i suddenly had a bunch of legendary cards including darkrai and mew like ?????????

A Toyota Corolla 2016 edition. My dad got it for the family. It will be used for primarily for family only travels while our used 2004 Toyota Sienna will mostly be used for travel with friends or big things.

I recently got the rest of the Curve Digital games on discount that I didn't get (Pumped BMX, Thomas was Alone and Titan Attacks). They are currently US$1 each, which will translate to multiple Gold points if you do get them.

Thanks for reading.

Yesterday I got a 32 gigabyte microSD card for my Samsung Galaxy Tab 4.

I got very lucky at Value Village the other day, I found a Smithsonian Dragonfly! At first I thought it was the Hidden Kingdom dragonfly so that was a pleasant surprise. My shelf of large terrestrial inverts is quickly expanding. The tip of the tail is worn down but other than that great condition.
invertebrate_shelf_by_michell_vall-dabdta0.jpg

safari_smithsonian_dragonfly_by_michell_vall-dabdt4p.jpg

safari_smithsonian_dragonfly_by_michell_vall-dabdt1u.jpg

A few months ago my IC Bald Eagle got damaged and I finally got another one, but I must say I'm very disappointed with the paint app and warping.
safari_ic_bald_eagle_by_michell_vall-dabdsyr.jpg

safari_ic_bald_eagle_by_michell_vall-dabdsu6.jpg

safari_ic_bald_eagle_by_michell_vall-dabdspv.jpg

Back