Mario Party Game Thing...

I while ago i thought "I want to play a Mario party" then i started making a Level for one using Paint, PowerPoint, Internet. The point is i will make maps and then there will be a 4-People (Or 2-People for Duel) match when people want to be in it.  I'm going to use Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, PiT and BIS Maps. You can request to be in a match. If you have your own sprites you can use them and if you dont have one, get a character's sprite sheet (A character that suits you) (eg. Mario, Sonic, etc.) and then ill use them. The dice will be this random number generator...
http://www.psychicscience.org/random.aspx
... and these are the maps so far...

Toad Town Square (Superstar Saga):
Without Arrows and Lines:
2vaxv1t.png

With Arrows and Lines:
1q3148.png

Board rules: Normal Mario party-styled. I have chosen 5 random places on where the star will be and they will be in random order
? Space 1: The Toad lets you hit the save block and you get 10 coins
? Space 2: If you land here, you jump over the gap and onto the other hedge
? Space 3: The Toad steals one of your items and runs away. He appears again 3 turns later.
? Space 4: 2 FREE STARS! Although you have to hit ? Space 2 first and be lucky enough to land on this.
? Space 5: This is the Theif Toads brother. If Theif Toad has stolen an item from you, this guy gives it back.
? Space 6: This Toad gives you a Golden Mushroom
? Space 7: This Toad gives you a Mushroom
? Space 8: You get to hit the Block above you. It has 20 Coins in it.
? Space 9: You're Item Shop Koopa. Items: Mushroom $5, Warp block $10, Star Pipe $25, Red Shell (Aims for closest person and gets rid of 10 of their coins) $15, Robo-Hand (Moves the Star) $10.
? Space 10: Same as "? Space 2"
Bowser Space: Bowser comes in his aircraft and sends you to the start.

Koopa Cruiser (Superstar Saga):
Without Lines & Arrows
rkc4lf.png

With Lines & Arrows:
hv3uyf.png

Board Rules: You need to get to the end and buy the star for 20 Coins, then you will be taken to the start via The Crane.
? Space 1: Item Shop Koopa's
? Space 2: They give you 10 Coins
? Space 3: You hit the block and get 15 Coins
? Space 4 & 5: You get a Passport which lets you have $5 off all items
? Space 6: Hit this and 20 Coins come out.
? Space 7: You Play a Dice match with this Koopa. If he gets higher you lose 10 coins and go back the way you came, if you win you get acces to the Crane Shortcut.
? Space 8: The Crane Shortcut
? Space 9 & 10: A Goomba will jump out and ram into you, he then hides back in the crate, you lose 10 coins
? Space 11 & 12: Read "? Space 9 & 10"
? Space 13 & 14: Goomba will ram into you maing you lose 10 Coins
? Space 15: The Koopa lets you hit the Save block, it gives you 10 Coins
? Space 16: This Koopa is... HEY! Dont steal my wallet! Yes, he takes half your coins.
? Space 17: You hit the block, you pay 20 Coins, Get a star and be lifted to the start by the crane
Bowser Space: Hegrabs you with the crane and takes you to him. He steals 20 Coins and throws you to the start.

... You can request me to make a Map if you want.

Matches:
Toad Town Square:
Crackin355
?
?
?

New Level!

Koopa Cruiser:
Without Lines & Arrows
rkc4lf.png

With Lines & Arrows:
hv3uyf.png

Board Rules: You need to get to the end and buy the star for 20 Coins, then you will be taken to the start via The Crane.
? Space 1: Item Shop Koopa's
? Space 2: They give you 10 Coins
? Space 3: You hit the block and get 15 Coins
? Space 4 & 5: You get a Passport which lets you have $5 off all items
? Space 6: Hit this and 20 Coins come out.
? Space 7: You Play a Dice match with this Koopa. If he gets higher you lose 10 coins and go back the way you came, if you win you get acces to the Crane Shortcut.
? Space 8: The Crane Shortcut
? Space 9 & 10: A Goomba will jump out and ram into you, he then hides back in the crate, you lose 10 coins
? Space 11 & 12: Read "? Space 9 & 10"
? Space 13 & 14: Goomba will ram into you maing you lose 10 Coins
? Space 15: The Koopa lets you hit the Save block, it gives you 10 Coins
? Space 16: This Koopa is... HEY! Dont steal my wallet! Yes, he takes half your coins.
? Space 17: You hit the block, you pay 20 Coins, Get a star and be lifted to the start by the crane
Bowser Space: Hegrabs you with the crane and takes you to him. He steals 20 Coins and throws you to the start.

They're on the following website.
http://www.panelmonkey.org/sprite.php?id=1185&theme=3

Back