Mario Golf Toadstool Tour

g.narron

#1 Mario And Koopalings Fan!!!!!!
Do you want a sequel to this game or a new play control version or both?

I want wii version new game

I want a brand new title as well. A DS version could work well, I think.

They could make a golf game for wii and a golf rpg for ds

It's funny, I got the GameCube game for my dad since he likes golf, but I ended up playing it more than him... Plus, playing the game is what helped me get more interested in golf, just like everything else with Mario in it.

MG:TT was too hard and demanding to unlock everything.

I'll like to see a sequal with more gimmicks, courses, and characters.

Camelot needs to hurry up and make mario tennis wii and ds and golf wii and ds

g.narron said:
I prefer the tennis games over the other sports spin-offs, with the exception of the baseball ones.

Here's hoping some of the older characters will making a comeback in them, just like Daisy and Birdo did in Mario Tennis for the N64.

Smashgoom202 said:
g.narron said:
I prefer the tennis games over the other sports spin-offs, with the exception of the baseball ones.

Here's hoping some of the older characters will making a comeback in them, just like Daisy and Birdo did in Mario Tennis for the N64.

It would be great if some old charactera made a comeback!

I have it and it´s pretty darn good.

My only complain is that it´s TOO hard. Sure, there have been a couple of challenging Mario games, and in general, the series difficulty is about medium, but MG TT is one of the hardest Mario games, along with Lost Levels although not as IMPOSSIBLE as Strikers Charged. The worst minigame is the birdie challenge found in both Toadstool Tour (in Congo Canopy) and in Advance Tour (in Elf´s short course). I have beaten it in MG TT just because they allow you to use the character you like the most, and still had a lot of trouble. But in Advance Tour, where you are forced to clear the minigame as Neil (which develops an horrible draw when you level up him), I have deemed it as impossible, which is why I never got to unlock the full Elf´s short course.

Zero777 said:
MG:TT was too hard and demanding to unlock everything.

I'll like to see a sequal with more gimmicks, courses, and characters.
It seems like you always complain about the Mario sport games. :-\

I get the impression Nintendo aren't keen on the idea of giving us new Mario Golf or Tennis games this gen. Some say that Camelot are the ones dragging their heels, but if that were truly the case Nintendo would simply have assigned the games to another development studio.

Maybe both parties are just waiting for the right time. Remember, Camelot are a very small development team, and right now they're hard at work on Golden Sun.

Back