What system(s) would you like to see on the VC next?

What system(s) would you like to see on the VC next?

• Amiga

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Atari 2600

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sega CD

• 32X

• Atari Jaguar

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • 3DO

• MSX

• FM Towns Marty

• Total voters

Glowsquid

Shine Sprite
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
'Shroom Consultant
What the title say. You can vote for as much options as you like.

Smashgoom202 said:
Sega Saturn or a Sega Dreamcast
Both used CDs, which would take a lot more memory. And besides, Dreamcast would probably be a pain to emulate.
Super Happy Nerd Time said:
What the heck's a "FM Towns Marty"? :koopa:
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=FM+Towns+Marty

Picking an option from the poll, I'd choose the Sega 32X. I'd love to see Knuckles' Chaotix make its way over to the Virtual Console.

Picking an option from the poll, I'd choose the Sega 32X. I'd love to see Knuckles' Chaotix make its way over to the Virtual Console.

Too bad it's about the only decent original game on that trainwreck of an add-on.

And besides, Dreamcast would probably be a pain to emulate.

The Saturn even more so. Sega had so much difficulty emulating it that they bought a buggy, unfinished fan emulator and called it a day. Not to mention that Backbone (The company Sega uses for the emulation of it's arcade, Master System and Genesis games) have difficulties with stuff non-profit emulators had no problem with.

Glowsquid said:

Too bad it's about the only decent original game on that trainwreck of an add-on.

And besides, Dreamcast would probably be a pain to emulate.

The Saturn even more so. Sega had so much difficulty emulating it that they bought a buggy, unfinished fan emulator and called it a day. Not to mention that Backbone (The company Sega uses for the emulation of it's arcade, Master System and Genesis games) have difficulties with stuff non-profit emulators had no problem with.
Wow... Sega really sucks.

The 3DO would be pretty cool. It had some neat games if I remember correctly.

Yes, it had EA at their peaks and good PC ports. Both the 3DO and the Jaguar don't deserve all the hate they gets, even if the later was a truly spectacular example of wasted potential.

Back