Super Mario Sunshine New Play Control

g.narron

#1 Mario And Koopalings Fan!!!!!!
Pronouns
He/him
Do you think there should be a Super Mario Sunshine New Play Control?
 
N

Nerdy Guy

Guest
No. I can't really see how it would work. SMS' controls are a little too complex to transfer over to the Wii. Also, I don't think the Wii has enough buttons to match up with the Game Cube controls.
 
N

Noahp89

Guest
Super Happy Nerd Time said:
No. I can't really see how it would work. SMS' controls are a little too complex to transfer over to the Wii. Also, I don't think the Wii has enough buttons to match up with the Game Cube controls.
I disagree. With the Wii Remote, I would agree. However, the Nunchuck has a couple buttons as well. I'm sure that it would be possible, but I sort of doubt the fact that they will make it.
 
N

Nerdy Guy

Guest
Radical Spartan said:
Super Happy Nerd Time said:
No. I can't really see how it would work. SMS' controls are a little too complex to transfer over to the Wii. Also, I don't think the Wii has enough buttons to match up with the Game Cube controls.
I disagree. With the Wii Remote, I would agree. However, the Nunchuck has a couple buttons as well.
There's no replacement for the C-stick even with the nunchuck. :-\
 
N

Noahp89

Guest
Super Happy Nerd Time said:
Radical Spartan said:
Super Happy Nerd Time said:
No. I can't really see how it would work. SMS' controls are a little too complex to transfer over to the Wii. Also, I don't think the Wii has enough buttons to match up with the Game Cube controls.
I disagree. With the Wii Remote, I would agree. However, the Nunchuck has a couple buttons as well.
There's no replacement for the C-stick even with the nunchuck. :-\
Use the arrow buttons, then. Or, they could make it switch functions. For example: If you press B while using the Nunchuck, it will move the camera. If you don't press B, you move.
 

Uniju

Hazukashii serifu kinshi
MarioWiki
Uniju :D
I might actually get that.
 
I think that if Nintendo makes it, they should make it so that you can use the Wiimote to control FLUDD and :yoshi:. Also, they should make the camera angles better.
 

SolarBlaze

Guardian of the Sol Emeralds.
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
He/him
Unless they could add some new content like they did with the New Play Control! version of Donkey Kong Jungle Beat, then I wouldn't bother purchasing it, since I already own the Gamecube version.
 
N

Nerdy Guy

Guest
With the changes you suggested, it actually sounds pretty good. I'd buy it. :)

There was already another thread like this. Merge'd.
 

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Pronouns
He/him
If they made a New Play Control I would still probably buy the Gamecube version. I'm a purist when it comes to controls.
 

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Pronouns
He/him
It would just be like Super Mario Galaxy but B would shoot water while Shaking the Wiimote while jumping would make him do the spin jump. I don't see many other things that could change.
 
Top