Mothers Day

Xzelion

Join us in the shadows where we stand vigilant...
Retired Wiki Staff
I Know its past mothers day, by mother deserve respect sometimes they don't get. So tihs entire wekk I'm dedicating my page to my mom, and you should too.

So put this format at the top of your page,

<table style="color:white;background:pink;border:1px solid #151;-moz-border-radius:6px;padding:8px;" width=100%>
<tr><td>

And mods sorry if i postd in the wrong place. :P

I would... only I hate you right now. I'm sorry. It'll be over tomorrow. But yeah... my Mom would die if she found out I dedicated my WIki page to her. I'd rather just make her day great... which I did, btw.

I wish I could one day be a mother and get breakfast in bed.

...And to keep this post from being total spam, I'd like to say that I'm not sure if I'll do this userpage stuff. Mother's Day is over...

Okay... I love you again.

...Nintendo Power? If I was a mother, that'd be my fave.

...And I got mi madre breakfast in bed, a card, some flowers... and our family went out to eat.

Toad85 said:
Yeah, call back when you bump a topic from 2007.
Does this count?

Anyways, Mother's Day is tomorrow, do you guys have any special plans?

We're probably going to eat at Olive Garden because that's her favorite place to eat at.

No, I don't have any special plans. I wanted to invite my mom to a French restaurant, but she refused. :/

Ooooo, Creme Brulee! I ate it one time, but I felt nauseous after that. :P I'm thinking right now what to do for Mother's Day. Hug my mom?

Hm, maybe I can prepare her some crêpe.

I kinda have mixed feelings about Mother's Day. On one hand, a mother that truly loves her family is an inestimable benefit to any child's life, and appreciating that is all well and good. On the other hand, I believe that true appreciation should be a daily, year-round thing, not just something one does on a certain day of the year.

Having said all that, I wish a very happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there.

I agree with Bopasaurus.

We decided to go to an Indian restaurant tomorrow rather than do traditional Mother's Day stuff because the food at this place is supposed to be amazing.

I love my mom with all my heart. She is an amazing woman. I don't know where I'd be without my mom; she has pushed me to do well with everything in my life. She is the one person in my life I do not want to disappoint; her opinions mean millions to me. I am forever grateful for her acts of kindness and love to me and my brother and sister.
I love all the little inside jokes I have with my mom about skulls. Yes, that's right, skulls. And it all started with a skull hood ornament we saw at Kmart a few years back. She bought it for me for my birthday, and after years of hiding it for each other, I put it with her Mother's Day gift. So now, every time I see anything with skulls on it, I chuckle. I'm even wearing skull pajama pants she got me for Christmas last year.

These next few weeks are going to be extremely tough for her, and I want to be there for her like she is there for me. I could not ask for a better mom, I really couldn't. I love my mom with all my heart.

What I hate about Mother's Day is that my mom completely milks it and tells us "You better get me a gift."

Back