Favorite Mario Enemy: Super Mario Bros.

Who is your favorite enemy from Super Mario Bros.?

• Blooper

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Bullet Bill

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buzzy Beetle

• Cheep Cheep

• Firebar

• Goomba

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Hammer Bros.

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Koopa Paratroopa

• Koopa Troopa

• Lakitu

• Piranha Plant

• Podoboo

• Spiny

• Total voters

Smashgoom202

Dry Bowser
Retired Wiki Staff
I wanted to make a series of polls for people to vote who their favorite Mario villain is. I'm worried that there might already be a topic like this, but searching the forum for a topic like that is hard without a search engine. So I decided to just to a poll for each game up until the most recent Mario game. Then maybe in the end I'll hold a poll to see who's the best Mario enemy or something, but really, I just like polls.

I'm hesitant to post a lot of polls at once, since some people might find that annoying, so I'll post the first poll for enemies that premiered in Super Mario Bros., then see if anyone's willing to go on from there. Also, I won't count bosses, so don't expect Bowser to be in the list.

Right, so, I know a lot of famous and favorite enemies premiered in the original Super Mario Bros., but try to pick just one. As for me, my favorite from thsi game, and from the series in general, is Blooper. He's cute, but at the same time, annoying.

((BTW, there needs to be a Blooper smily!))

Yeah, it's even got a search engine in it!

Herr Shyguy said:
Smashgoom202 said:
searching the forum for a topic like that is hard without a search engine.
There is a search button.
Oh, I see it now.... I'm an idiot.

Okay, so there IS a topic like the one I'm doing, but it's over 120 days old and suggested that I start a new one, anyway. Besides, thepoll on it have weak choices, so I'm sticking with this.

I always thought the firebars were pretty awesome. :)
*votes*

Smashgoom202 said:
Herr Shyguy said:
Smashgoom202 said:

Okay, so there IS a topic like the one I'm doing, but it's over 120 days old and suggested that I start a new one, anyway. Besides, thepoll on it have weak choices, so I'm sticking with this.
There's no rule against necroposting.

Togepi said:
Smashgoom202 said:
Herr Shyguy said:
Smashgoom202 said:

There's no rule against necroposting.
For reference, there used to be one. Also, necroposting can get annoying if alot of topics are bumped at once, or the topics are really old.

Okay, things are picking up a bit... I'm going to wait a little longer, though, for my next poll, just to see if there's anyone else out there that hasn't voted yet.

By the way, who voted Firebar?

I thought it was odd someone actually voted for the firebar... Not that there's anything wrong with that, the firebar is pretty badass!

Back