Do you want Tatanga to be in a new game?

I know i think he would be perfect for galaxy 2!

...Maybe?

Yeah, I think Tatanga should return. Personally, I never understood WHY they insisted on using Daisy in the Mario spin-offs, but not him. It makes no sense to me.

SolarBlaze said:
Yeah, I think Tatanga should return. Personally, I never understood WHY they insisted on using Daisy in the Mario spin-offs, but not him. It makes no sense to me.

Same here. I also feel Daisy should appear in more Mario-platformers as well as Tatanga.

Tatanga was revealed to be a mercenary in Super Mario Land 2, so I guess he could fit in. If they gave it the darker, more sophisticated style of storytelling seen in Super Paper Mario, maybe Tatanga would make it in as a ruthless, cold-blooded killer hired by Bowser to stop mario.

I've never played Super Mario Land. However, I researched Tatanga on the Wiki, and actually, I would like him/her to appear again.

Radical Spartan said:
I've never played Super Mario Land. However, I researched Tatanga on the Wiki, and actually, I would like him/her to appear again.
I'm pretty sure Tatanga's a he... Although, maybe his alien species doesn't have a gender.

Back