Who want's Wart to return?

Dr. Evil said:
Wart never existed. He was just a figment of Mario's imagination.
By that token, so is Birdo.

And Shy Guys, etc. However, I'd like to assume that at least a few things from that game were imaginary.

A bit on that subject, I always thought that they only revived Shy Guys(and anything else from SMB2 that I might not remember) for Yoshi's Island sort of as placeholders for other enemies because Mario was too young to remember correctly. Either that or the other way around and he only dreams about Shy Guys because he saw theme when he was young, but I like the first one more...

Dr. Evil said:
Hello, Birdo, Bob-omb, Pokey, and Shy Guy.

Anyway, Wart would be a pleasant surprise in any upcoming game, but the one who I'd REALLY like to see is Mouser!

For some reason, I don't care that much. Especially since I never got to the end of Super Mario Bros. 2, and I didn't find a whole lot of awesomeness in him.

Smashgoom202 said:
Dr. Evil said:

Anyway, Wart would be a pleasant surprise in any upcoming game, but the one who I'd REALLY like to see is Mouser!

Actually, the Bob-omb did not appear until Super Mario Bros. 3, the bombs in Super Mario Bros. 2 were just bombs.

Super Mario Bros. said:
Smashgoom202 said:
Dr. Evil said:

Actually, the Bob-omb did not appear until Super Mario Bros. 3, the bombs in Super Mario Bros. 2 were just bombs.
No, Bob-ombs were in Super Mario Bros. 2. These ones had arms and hands, though, and they were dropped by Albatosses. Here's how they looked (I found it Bob-omb's page on the Wiki):

Bob-ombchange.PNG

Smashgoom202 said:
Super Mario Bros. said:
Smashgoom202 said:
Dr. Evil said:

No, Bob-ombs were in Super Mario Bros. 2. These ones had arms and hands, though, and they were dropped by Albatosses. Here's how they looked (I found it Bob-omb's page on the Wiki):

Bob-ombchange.PNG

Oh cool. Thank you for pointing that out. It has been a while since I have played the game, my error.

I do want Wart back.

In general, it would be cool if Mario fought other villains, just like he recently did with the Shroobs and Fawful.

I´d like Fawful to stay bu the way, but we already know Nintendo, and he´s gonna vanish because there isn´t a single Mario game developed by the main team which has a non-Bowser main villain besides SMB2. All the Mario games that have other villains are from the other companies that develpos the spin offs and RPG games...

I'd love to see Wart return. I honestly don't understand why they still insist on using Birdo and maybe a few other generic SMB2 enemies in spin-offs, but then they don't want to add Wart, Mouser, and all the other bosses. Instead, we see characters that people honestly couldn't care less about, such as Petey Piranha. This makes no sense to me.

I hate wart... i dont know why, but i just do. they could make a song... "The big fat farty frog is NOT BACK!" and it continues with some crappy lyrics.

Back