Votes: 11 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

g.narron

#1 Mario And Koopalings Fan!!!!!!
Do you want a luighis mansion 2 i do tell m eyour thoughts..... :bowser:

I liked the first one, so a 2nd one would be nice. And no offense, but you need to work on your grammer. :-\

Sorry i didnt mean to make a grammar error

Sure! I'd like to see certain ghosts from other Mario games making an appearance, or even just a cameo. Like Eerie from Super Mario World, or Boo Blah from Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island (he's kind of like those ceiling ghosts in the original, so maybe that's asking for much).

I especially want to see Bomb Boos and Bouldergeist in the game, they were my favorite enemies/boss from the game!

I liked it (couldnt get past the clockwork soldiers) but i would like to see a new play control version and see how that goes.

g.narron said:
What clock work soldiers?
The ones in Luigi's Mansion.
They're on the 3rd floor in the room with all the clocks. You need to turn on all the clocks in the room and then come and attack you.

I'll like to see more interactivity and larger areas and space.

And plus Luigi needs more spotlight, Mario is hogging most of it. My friend and I agreed if there was an extension to Luigi's Mansion at the end where Mario and Luigi get back to the mushroom kingdom everybody will say "Mario, how did you get out of the mansion?"

Mario gets everything, and what does Luigi get, a brunette who barely appears out of spin-offs and barely take care of her kingdom and a vacuum cleaner.

Zero777 said:

And plus Luigi needs more spotlight, Mario is hogging most of it. My friend and I agreed if there was an extension to Luigi's Mansion at the end where Mario and Luigi get back to the mushroom kingdom everybody will say "Mario, how did you get out of the mansion?"

Mario gets everything, and what does Luigi get, a brunette who barely appears out of spin-offs and barely take care of her kingdom and a vacuum cleaner.
I've gotten tired of people complaining about Luigi not getting a big spot light along time ago, now I'm just completely annoyed. They never seem to be happy. Luigifans are even lucky that Luigi's Mansion was even made. They've could've been stuck with Mario is Missing. Compared to the last 20 years, Luigi has gotten alot more character development, bigger roles, and recongization. I remember back when people were all excited when Luigi was rumored to be in SM64, and then when they were all crazygonuts when Luigi's Mansion came out and again when SM64DS came out. Now fans are upset when he gets less screentime then Mario during the cutscences and when Mario "overshadows" him by just having a major role in a game. (it's called the Mario series for a reason, Mario has to stay what the series revolves around)

Super Happy Nerd Time said:
Herr Shyguy said:
Well said Nerdy Guy.
Thanks. I've finally figured out what that big pink thing in my head was for. :)
"big pink thing"? Is that an eyeball? hmmmm... (*Brain talking* He's talking about a brain you idiot *BRain stops*) AHA! Youre talking about youre skull! (*BRain* I'm ashamed to be your brain*Brain*)

Zero777 said:

Yeah, the biggest example of that is in the Mario & Luigi series, particularly Partners in Time. Remember the ending?

Princess Peach says "We own Mario and the babies much thanks", without even giving Luigi a second thought! Seriously, even though the Toads still cheered for him, what a BITCH!

Also, while Mario IS the main character, Luigi's character is far more interesting since, well, he actually HAS a character. Mario has none, since he's typically a mute and all of his actions are mostly the player's own.

Smashgoom202 said:
Zero777 said:

Yeah, the biggest example of that is in the Mario & Luigi series, particularly Partners in Time. Remember the ending?

Princess Peach says "We own Mario and the babies much thanks", without even giving Luigi a second thought! Seriously, even though the Toads still cheered for him, what a BITCH!

Also, while Mario IS the main character, Luigi's character is far more interesting since, well, he actually HAS a character. Mario has none, since he's typically a mute and all of his actions are mostly the player's own.

Luigi counts as a baby :lol:

I didn't really like the original, but I never played it much so maybe it got better further in. I really wouldn't care if they made a sequel.

All i know is that new mario game charles martinet hinted better be this or paper mario 4

g.narron said:
The new mario game, that Charles Martinet hinted, better be this or Paper Mario 4.
There's a high possibilty it could be Mario Party 9, though. :P

g.narron said:
All i know is that new mario game charles martinet hinted better be this or paper mario 3
Fixed.

can i see a mlink to where this uy said this i want to see :)

Back