Homestar Runner

Max2

King Bowser
Anyone watch? I think It's awesome!
 

3Dejong

THIS PERSONAL TEXT IS SILLY!
Dude, yeah. It is the best web cartoon ever. I cannot think of words to describe it.

Are you gonna throw a dead goose at me or something?
 

Max2

King Bowser
Decemberween, Decemberween, ...

I swallowed a bug! No, Pom-Pom! The good times are over!

This is Strong Badia! Not this *points to field*. or this *points to stick* but This!
 

Plumber

Tenacious Trio
Retired Wiki Staff
3dejong said:
Dude, yeah. It is the best web cartoon ever. I cannot think of words to describe it.

Are you gonna throw a dead goose at me or something?
I've only watched a little...I think Knox's series is the best web cartoon ever.
 

Max2

King Bowser
Plumber said:
I've only watched a little...I think Knox's series is the best web cartoon ever.
Plumber? I now hate you. :P

YY? used to? why not? It's not violent (OK, sorta, but)
 

YellowYoshi398

King Bowser
Retired Wiki Staff
I don't know. It's pretty fun and even rather clean, but... There are just a few inappropriate things in it. (Don't ask me to be any more specific.) I'm also just no longer interested in it. Sorry.
 

3Dejong

THIS PERSONAL TEXT IS SILLY!
Marzipan: Coach Z? Why are you buying all the "perfect for baby" toys?

Coach Z: I'd rather you didn't!

Like that?
 

YellowYoshi398

King Bowser
Retired Wiki Staff
3dejong said:
Marzipan: Coach Z? Why are you buying all the "perfect for baby" toys?

Coach Z: I'd rather you didn't!

Like that?
Um... I don't know. I don't understand that. I'm never returning to this topic again.
 

3Dejong

THIS PERSONAL TEXT IS SILLY!
You're creepier than Coach Z!

Yes, there is. Drug addiction, inside s** references, parodies of swears...
 

Max2

King Bowser
I mostly watch Strong Bad E-Mails, Powered by The Cheat, and the Holiday things (ecspecially Decemberween!)
 

Max2

King Bowser
"You killed my Compy!"

That's funny. I named my CPU Compy before I even HEARD of Homestar runner.
 

Max2

King Bowser
Fhqudgagads! or somethin...
 

Max2

King Bowser
fhqgads! sorry. I can't believe I don't know it. I'm listening to the song as we speak!
 

YellowYoshi398

King Bowser
Retired Wiki Staff
Max2 said:
fhqgads! sorry. I can't believe I don't know it. I'm listening to the song as we speak!
...I was actually wrong. 'Tis fhqwhgads, real name fhqwhgadshgnsdhjsdbkhsdabkfabkveybvf.
 

Max2

King Bowser
Whatever! fhqwhgads! That's it! i checked the song. (Song am catchy)
 
N

Nerdy Guy

Guest
Am I allowed to bump this 2 year old topic? I know there's other topics about H*R, but this one is the best one and really want to talk about H*R. :)



I really liked this years Fan Costumes. I have to give it to the guy who dressed up as the alternate Gunhaver from the Sketchbook, that was a good one. Also, I fell on the floor while laughing at the poorly done Strong Bad at the end.
 

Aiko Heiwa

Power Star
Banned User
Super Happy Nerd Time said:
Am I allowed to bump this 2 year old topic? I know there's other topics about H*R, but this one is the best one and really want to talk about H*R. :)



I really liked this years Fan Costumes. I have to give it to the guy who dressed up as the alternate Gunhaver from the Sketchbook, that was a good one. Also, I fell on the floor while laughing at the poorly done Strong Bad at the end.
I liked the Sticklyman costume.
 
N

Nerdy Guy

Guest
Uniju's Maid said:
Super Happy Nerd Time said:
I really liked this years Fan Costumes. I have to give it to the guy who dressed up as the alternate Gunhaver from the Sketchbook, that was a good one. Also, I fell on the floor while laughing at the poorly done Strong Bad at the end.
I liked the Sticklyman costume.
That was also a good one, along with the Horrible Painting. I also liked the family at the begining, they were cute. :3
 

Aiko Heiwa

Power Star
Banned User
Super Happy Nerd Time said:
Uniju's Maid said:
Super Happy Nerd Time said:
I really liked this years Fan Costumes. I have to give it to the guy who dressed up as the alternate Gunhaver from the Sketchbook, that was a good one. Also, I fell on the floor while laughing at the poorly done Strong Bad at the end.
I liked the Sticklyman costume.
That was also a good one, along with the Horrible Painting. I also liked the family at the begining, they were cute. :3
The Fan Costumes always make me crack up.

Remember Gentleman Strong Bad waiting for the good posture trolley?
 
Top