Super Mario Sunshine

It was a great game. I was just playing it earlier.

I just got to corona mountain an hour or two ago. I used to hate this game, and took a year's pause, and now I just recently picked it up and realized its awesomeness.

Dr. Evil said:
Bowser's voice was lame and unfitting.
Peach sounded high and Toadsworth has a faux British accent. ;)

I never really completed SMS. Mainly because I kept getting distracted from the main game by messing around with glitches.

Dr. Evil said:
It's been so long since I played this, that all I can remember is that Bowser's voice was lame and unfitting.
That's pretty much held true until Super Mario Galaxy. Seriously, his voice there sounds so much more badass, AND it makes him sound like a majorly serious threat!

As for the actual game, I liked it. I don't see why everyone hated it so much. I guess they didn't like the whole "Squirt-gun" thing.

I have to admit, I still don't like FLUDD. Gameplay-wise, he's cool, though.

Bowser´s voice was OK. At least I liked how he finally talks rather than just roar.

Bowser´s new voice in Galaxy sounds just like Scott Burn´s one (his voice actor in Sunshine) only with a more roar-ish tone to it to sound more ferocious. Besides, I can´t see anything in Mario as a "real threat" as the series is mostly comically oriented even with it´s epic moments (Galaxy went far too overboard with the epic-ness thing... come on, it´s a dragon tortoise who likes a human princess and a mushroom munching plumber... I can´t take anything from them as truly dangerous or ferocious...)

I disagree. Galaxy was perfect, and Sunshine was pathetic and disappointing.

Sunshine was a good game overall, it had nice music in my opinion. I didn't play it for very long for some reason. However, I'll probably play it again soon.

Easmo said:
Piraka Wario said:
I disagree. Galaxy was perfect, and Sunshine was pathetic and disappointing.

I disagree: Galaxy was perfect but Sunshine wasn´t bad, just less good.
OK, but you were the one I was disagreeing with anyway... >_>

It was a very nice game. I loved the music for "Bianco Hills". I think "FLUDD" was the most fun feature of the game. It was like a third person shooter with FLUDD. :P

There are some flaws in this great game, like there never being a green yoshi (Except when he gets wet).

I bought it after Galaxy, so I had to buy a controller and save card thing too. I actually liked it and I finished it 100%.

Pros: Lots of things to do. Pretty hard. Lots of stars arounf the 'hub' area. Oh and I love the bosses (Petey and Gooper).
Cons: The only parts I didn't like was the steering for boats (Corona Mountain was a pain!) And the fact that the yellow goop comes back (The part where you have to get Yoshi to that island is long and tiring, especillay because the mission was hard anyway.)

But what I hate about 64, Sunshine and Galaxy, is that you don't get to see Peach after you rescue her, and the worst part is, is that in Sunshine, she wanders around Isle Delfino at the begining!

Back