Upcoming "NDS 2"

Uniju said:
Sheep Man said:
The Nintendo DSi XL Lite Ultra II Deluxe
New Nintendo DSi XL Lite Ultra II Deluxe... Wii.
New Nintendo DSi XL Lite Ultra II Deluxe... Wii.... 64... DS!

Since when has "glow" become "highlight"? Lame. :(

Sheep Man said:
Uniju said:
Sheep Man said:

SUPER New Nintendo DSi XL Lite Ultra II Deluxe... Wii.... 64... DS! ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM.

Nintendo really likes to milk money by introducing new handheld systems (and their variants) at an average of two years.

Man, that's some poor research I've just made. And sorry...

It's time to have fun and guess what games you'd wish to appear for the NDS' successor!

The rules are simple. Anybody can think about what game might make for the tentative handheld. Games can be from the Mario series, kirby, zelda, sonic, or any other...

No offense or anything but I think it's too soon for Nintendo to make a new handheld. They just made the DSi last year... And I'm happy with my DS Lite.

Awesome Kenny said:
No offense or anything but I think it's too soon for Nintendo to make a new handheld. They just made the DSi last year... And I'm happy with my DS Lite.
You are aware that the DS Lite, DSi, and DSi XL are just revisions of the DS?

Also,
And I'm happy with my DS Lite.
HAHAHAHHA!

Sheep Man said:
Ribbon-chan said:
IN SPACE

Ribbon-chan said:
Sheep Man said:
Uniju said:
Sheep Man said:

SUPER New Nintendo DSi XL Lite Ultra II Deluxe... Wii.... 64... DS! ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM.
LOL.

apostlebird said:
It's time to have fun and guess what games you'd wish to appear for the NDS' successor!

The rules are simple. Anybody can think about what game might make for the tentative handheld. Games can be from the Mario series, kirby, zelda, sonic, or any other...
What games do I want? New M&L, a Paper Mario Game made for the DS, and a new MK.

What games are we gonna get (at least right off the bat)? New Mario Party, New Mario Kart, New Scribblenauts, New Warioware.

As for Zelda, I don't see how they could surpass or even come close to Spirit Tracks.

Ribbon-chan said:
Turbo: Hyper Fighting

What games would I want? Easy, Smash DS.

Info about a 3D handheld has been released recently.

Back