No Love From Google

*groan*

Plumber, more than 75% of your posts were a hinderment to the forum.

3dejong said:
*groan*

Plumber, more than 75% of your posts were a hinderment to the forum.

Reminds me of a certain person whose name starts with "3" and ends with "dejong". Honestly, Plumber didn't dare post nothing but spammy lyrics to the Llama Song...

But still, we've nothing to worry. Plumber got his custom title and he's left, just like all those other annoying "LOL I HAVE 1000 POSTS U DONT HAHA NOW IM GIVIN UP" dudes, which sadly includes the Great Gonzo.

Wait... Plumber's jumped ship? And Gonzo, too? DIRTY CHEATERS!

The Great Gonzo still pops up, but I haven't seen Plumber since his spamapalooza to gain one thousand posts.

Oof-da... I just got dissed by GG in another thread.

So... Google. Back on topic ;)

I e-mailed him once. It looked like this:

You're stupid.

From Homsar.

I got E-mailed back by Homsar! He said he wanted to sue! cool!

Dude... I love Homestar. The guys who run that site are so... personable. Like, they rival Miyamoto even. (seriously, that man needs some bragging... he's so modest!)

back on topic.

I have an idea on how to get this site more reconised( i mean it SURELY deserves it , IT is THE BEST MARIO SITE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) we should BOMB the search engines :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: link bomb i mean lol (note: just kidding)

Back