Super Mario DS !

sdessoki

Goomba
Do you think a MARIO series on he DS named SUPER MARIO DS ( Like The SUPER MARIO ADVANCE series ) would be great ?

the games of the series should be re-makes of old mario games

1.Super Mario DS ( Super Mario Land For The Game Boy )
2.Super Mario DS 2 ( Super Mario Land 2 For The Game Boy )
3.Super Mario DS 3 ( Super Mario Land 3/Wario Land For The Game Boy )
4.Super Mario DS 4 ( Super Mario Bros. Deluxe For The Game Boy Color )

By The way the First 3 Games were Choosen As Player's Choice Million Seller - Nintendo Classics

I don't Super Mario Deluxe would be a very good idea, since it just was one game for Super Mario Bros. and Japanese Super Mario Bros. 2.

New Super Mario Bros. was originally called Super Mario Bros. DS. I think a Super Mario DS should be 3D.

Note how insignificant the "64" is in Super Mario 64 DS' logo. My friend, who is all but a n00b, once even mistook it for simply being called "Super Mario DS".

YellowYoshi398 said:
Note how insignificant the "64" is in Super Mario 64 DS' logo. My friend, who is all but a n00b, once even mistook it for simply being called "Super Mario DS".
Happened to me, too. But my friend's sight is impaired.

Me too, and I recognized the "64" perfectly. 'Course, I only have trouble with faraway things, and even then it's not that bad. (Twenty-one hundred vision in the left eye; twenty-fifty in the right.)

Super mario ds

Ya Super Mario (64) Ds isnt so good. SM64 was SOOO much better. Its still my favorite game! :)

Hyper Mushroom said:
Ooh! I have a similar idea! Classic SNES series! Probably including:

-Super Metroid
-Star fox
-F-zero
-Super Mario Kart

Umm... I can't think of many SNES games. Especially since most of them have been already released on GBA.

WARIO'S WOODS! Everyone rejects that game. I love it. It's one of my favorites. I speak in short, quick sentences.

Yeah, I never got to play the originals. But a Super Mario DS should be original.

I bought them all and beat them all.

The first one was fun, but gave no reward for collecting all Yoshi eggs.

YOSHI EGGS IN SMB2? I BLEW YOUR MIND!

Back