Koopalings Ages

kappa16

Monty Mole
How old do you think the Koopalings are?

Bowser Jr., I would surmize, is around six or seven, while Ludwig is about thirteen or fourteen, the rest are somewhere in between. Funny thing, I remember The Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3 episode "Reptiles in the Rose Garden" saying Kootie Pie Koopa/Wendy O. Koopa was sixteen.

I'd say Bowser Jr. is about six, and Ludwig's about 18. The rest are anyone's guess.

Their hairstyles all make me think late teens, but they themselves seem kinda younger. Bowser Jr.'s definitely about six.

Wendy is 16 as proved in an episode of Super Show.

Most characters in the Mario series look younger than they are, like Mario. So, yeah, probably around 18-12 for the originals.

3dejong said:
:dk: :dk: :dk: :dk: :dk:

Hmmm.. Late teens. B.J. is about 7.

untitled.jpg
untitled.jpg
untitled.jpg
untitled.jpg
untitled.jpg
untitled.jpg

Be careful what you tell me.

Oh, btw. Anyone who truely has a problem w/ that Oprah needn't worry. I'll take it down soon.

Stumpers said:
3dejong said:

Hmmm.. Late teens. B.J. is about 7.

untitled.jpg
untitled.jpg
untitled.jpg
untitled.jpg
untitled.jpg
untitled.jpg

Be careful what you tell me.

Oh, btw. Anyone who truely has a problem w/ that Oprah needn't worry. I'll take it down soon.

I think the DK one is still freakier. I think Larry is 8 or so.

Oh, well if no one has a problem I'll leave her up. I might even make her my icon again :)

Someone somewhere is laughing at someone somewhere crying.

And it's YOU.

Oprah is 16,000 years old... rounding down.

Would you guys cut the Oprah/girl jokes?

Oprah was Wendy's great-aunt's cousin's sister's nephew's dog's friend's owner's acqauitance's friend's part-time babysitter's aunt.

3dejong said:
Would you guys cut the Oprah/girl jokes?

Oprah was Wendy's great-aunt's cousin's sister's nephew's dog's friend's owner's acqauitance's friend's part-time babysitter's aunt.

Aren't we all?

Back